HJC IS-16...looking to upgrade

silentcropduster

Helmet is 4 years old, it's about spent. Was looking at the Shark Speed R, but that might be too expensive for my blood. Also considerin a high viz helmet (to be seen better, anything helps right?) due to my bike and coat being black. I andlso really like helmets equipt w andlso sun visor and wouldn't mind a pin lock. I'd like to keep it 250 or under.

Recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A buddy of mine rides with a Bell vortex and added the chromatic visor, all for under $300cad.
He claims his helmet to be super quiet and very comfortable.

Depends on your head shape oval or round.

For Oval look at AGV Skyline or LS2 FT2 FF396. Both have built in visors and in your price range.

Round try HJC-IS-MAX-BT.

(I'm selling my HJC-IS-MAX-BT in medium with the Chatterbox commsystem and Pin Lock plus an extra headset, smoke shield, bag, box and manual all for $150 USD).

Fit comes first. Go to a shop and try on everything you can get your hands on. Find the perfect shape and size and then narrow down features and price from there

Helmet is 4 years old, it's about spent. Was looking at the Shark Speed R, but that might be too expensive for my blood. Also considerin a high viz helmet (to be seen better, anything helps right?) due to my bike and coat being black. I andlso really like helmets equipt w andlso sun visor and wouldn't mind a pin lock. I'd like to keep it 250 or under.

Recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
HCJ IS 17. Just under $200 for a coloured one and comes with a built in sun visor.

Back