Hi folks...!

I'm Tom saying "Hi" from middle Tennessee. I've been riding forever and decided to join this forum for a change of pace (compared with another forum I've been known to frequent). Got my FZ1 new in early `07 and its been LOVE ever since. Twisties are my thing--Smoky Mountains my playground. I'm a retired old fart and the passion of riding never fades..."Ride till the end."

Here's my scoot:

FZ!_Fontana1.jpg

I recently shortened my Akrapovic can and ceramic coated my exhaust so my FZ1 looks slightly different than the pic above. My website is: HERE

I'm looking forward to hanging here. Cheers to all...!

Welcome to the Site....

How much did you end up paying to have your headers coated?? B/c after this weekend, I don't think I'll be needing to worry about having any additional horsepower by replacing the stock header.

Adam

Welcome to the Site....

How much did you end up paying to have your headers coated?? B/c after this weekend, I don't think I'll be needing to worry about having any additional horsepower by replacing the stock header.

Adam

It was $125 plus shipping. That was for inside and outside coating of the 7-piece Ak stainless header system and the Ak titanium muffler inlet tube. I used M&R Performance Coatings `cause they were closeby. I am very happy with their attention to detail. The exhaust was back to me 10 days after sending it to them.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the group. I'm still in awe of the stable of cars and bikes you've had :jaw drop:. You could probably fill up the "Memory Lane" museum in Concord! Simply amazing. Good luck with the FZ. I see your having a ball with it. Take care, Billy.

Hi and welcome to the group. I'm still in awe of the stable of cars and bikes you've had :jaw drop:. You could probably fill up the \\\"Memory Lane\\\" museum in Concord! Simply amazing. Good luck with the FZ. I see your having a ball with it. Take care, Billy.

It even freaks me sometimes when I think about it--a lifetime of hot rod bikes and cars.

Thanks!

Tom/TN

Hi WB...nice to hear from you. Quite a collection. Nice site. Cool FZ1...and you've seen a UFO.

That's a brilliant bit of countryside you have around you. Look forward to your involvement here.

Back