Hi Everyone!

Im new here. My dad has an 07 FZ1. I have an 07 ZX10r.

Anyway, Im just looking to say Hi and wondering a few things:

Where can he find a solo rider cowl for his bike?

Also, I'd like to know about all/any of the 'freebie' mods that can be done to his bike.

Thanks!!

Home

Check these out. He is a forum member and does excellent work. He owns an 07 FZ himself and makes the parts himself. Excellent quality.

By the way Welcome!! :sport12:

Glad to have you aboard Ryan. Lets see some pics brother! As for mods. I am sure that many others will chime in to help you and Dad along. I am not familiar with the second generation models. I ride an 01' first gen. I just wanted to welcome you. You will find this site very informative to say the least and the people here are A-One!!

that was site \"copper dawg\" a lil on the costly side.. but damn nice..

Costly? Kid, try go get one from Corbin - $800. Custom fitted to the FZ1 and painted. Most other cowls you will find are not factory painted and they are plastic not fierglass.

But you are correct they are nice.

Does anyone have an extra $800 - 900 so I can get seat cowl and windscreen from Copper Dawg? I will take check or cash. :scared0016:

probably dumb question

just bought a dynojet sensor eliminator. i've been looking all over for location of and instructions for the installation of this part. i bought the bike used (06 FZ1) with a PCIII and ivan FCE installed. messed around with some maps, specifically the stock exhaust/stock filter (though i have K&N) and O2 sensor disconnected. any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! my first post as a new member, but from reading on this site it sounds like there are plently of helpfull folks. i should also say that eliminator hasn't arrived yet, and for all i know there is details on installation.

Costly? Kid, try go get one from Corbin - $800. Custom fitted to the FZ1 and painted. Most other cowls you will find are not factory painted and they are plastic not fierglass.

But you are correct they are nice.

Does anyone have an extra $800 - 900 so I can get seat cowl and windscreen from Copper Dawg? I will take check or cash. :scared0016:

tell you what, you buy me an Ohlins front/rear shock (sprung for my weight) and I'll send you a cashiers check for your screen/rear cowl.....sound good to you?! :sinister:

BroHay

Last edited:
Back