Hey Ya'll!!!

Long time no see!! Been rehabbing my shoulder and paying off my debt. Finally back on two wheels again as of today.

Not a FZ1 but still some Yamaha yummy!!!

Attachments

• 20141024_161622.jpg
    20141024_161622.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Did the shoulder surgery go well then? And for pete's sake, stay out of the leaves.....they may be tiny but they're big on slippery. ;)

It went ok. It was fairly messed up and required opening the shoulder up to repair.

Lost some movement and some strength but better than before the surgery for sure.

Bogie!!!! So happy to see you up and around and on a sweet Yami to boot!!! Missed ya pal. Glad your back! Best of luck with the FJ, she's sweet!

Hey Billy!!! Thanks brutha!

Love the FJR. Some things worked out in my favor finally and I will actually have this bike for long hauls and weekend trips since it is easier on the shoulder but I will also be DEBT FREE!!! woohoo!!

so I am looking at a 2nd bike for short rides for fun and running around town actually. Thinking about a FZ1 naked build or possibly a 2015 FZ-09

That red paint looks a bit soft :poke:

Very nice indeed so now that you can do some long haul riding let me know it you make it out to to left coast next year. I know a few roads in Northern Ca that you would enjoy with the ES.

Last edited:
Back