Hello from London- Suspension Question!

Morning Team! Just a 2008 FZ1 last week and took it for a 3 day to Brecon in Wales. It’s a completely standard bike apart from an Akra end can and crash bungs. I’m looking at upgrading the suspension first, what would everyone recommend?

Morning Team! Just a 2008 FZ1 last week and took it for a 3 day to Brecon in Wales. It’s a completely standard bike apart from an Akra end can and crash bungs. I’m looking at upgrading the suspension first, what would everyone recommend?

Hagon all the way mate! They're individually made to your weight/ type of use inc. pillion.

All parts completely replaceable. Full rebuild facilities. Made in UK & will transform your bike.

I couldn't believe how much the handling improved. Night & Day!! Absolutely brilliant. Quality product. Well worth the investment.

Don't go through any 3rd party - deal direct with them on their website.
Really easy process & you will save a load of money!

Think mine took about 2weeks. Go for Hagon blue it looks ace. Can send you pics of mine if you want.

Hope this helps?

I went with a Nitron rear shock and spring. More than happy with it except for the cheapo bracket they supplied for the reservoir mount. I replaced that with a couple of P clamps attached to my top box frame.

I was familiar with Nitron for their quality work with Lotus.

Back