Hello from Belgium

009.jpg

Hello FZ1-world :)

Hi Guys

No mods yet, it's brand new. I just got it past 1000km, next week release to 150hp. Planned mods are TopBlock crash protectors instead of the standard round ones as now on the picture, forkprotectors from R&G Racing and a Bagster tankcover....
Maybe later in summer a powercommander and a Bos exhaust...

Hi Guys

...next week release to 150hp. Planned mods are TopBlock crash protectors instead of the standard round ones as now on the picture, forkprotectors from R&G Racing and a Bagster tankcover....
Released to 150HP (my dealer showed neat trick where you can change via your display the HP from 100 to 150. Could be handy when on a short track)
TopBlock crash protectors and Bagster tankcover fitted....The smile is bigger when riding my bike....pity it's bad weather out here now...:(

will do (i've missed one step , I'll need to check with my dealer)
You can access the bike's diagnostic program by pressing both SELECT & RESET button, and then turn the key.
I'll do it again and take some pics

:D tell me more please! :D:D

Press both SELECT & RESET and switch on contact. Let it go trough the checkup mode and keep both buttons pressed untill you get to this screen:

039b.jpg

Next press again both SELECT and RESET untill you get to this screen :

041b.jpg

Next step I need to verify.....tokeep you on your hunger :D

because I continue to ride during winter season, I've added some crashprotectors on the forks and replaced the engine crashprotectors with TopBlock ones

025b.jpg

026b.jpg

024b.jpg

Also added a tankcover Bagster

044b.jpg

did the bagster fit ok ? iwas going to get one last year and some one told me his didnt fit properly . some thing to do with straps in wrong place!

did the bagster fit ok ? iwas going to get one last year and some one told me his didnt fit properly . some thing to do with straps in wrong place!

fitted allright, bit struglling with the fairing when putting it back. But note the Bagster model for a faired GENII or a naked are different!

Next on the agenda is to replace footpegs with R6-footpegs and to replace my frontsprocket with one with one tooth less (As first gear is a bit too long).

Back