Hello from Belgium

Damn Yankee

nice bike, the motor contrast is cool compared to the fz1 here,
Nice looking bike, how many kilos on it,any mods?

DenArnold

Hi Guys

No mods yet, it's brand new. I just got it past 1000km, next week release to 150hp. Planned mods are TopBlock crash protectors instead of the standard round ones as now on the picture, forkprotectors from R&G Racing and a Bagster tankcover....
Maybe later in summer a powercommander and a Bos exhaust...

DenArnold

Hi Guys

...next week release to 150hp. Planned mods are TopBlock crash protectors instead of the standard round ones as now on the picture, forkprotectors from R&G Racing and a Bagster tankcover....
Released to 150HP (my dealer showed neat trick where you can change via your display the HP from 100 to 150. Could be handy when on a short track)
TopBlock crash protectors and Bagster tankcover fitted....The smile is bigger when riding my bike....pity it's bad weather out here now...:(

DenArnold

will do (i've missed one step , I'll need to check with my dealer)
You can access the bike's diagnostic program by pressing both SELECT & RESET button, and then turn the key.
I'll do it again and take some pics

DenArnold

:D tell me more please! :D:D
Press both SELECT & RESET and switch on contact. Let it go trough the checkup mode and keep both buttons pressed untill you get to this screen:

Next press again both SELECT and RESET untill you get to this screen :

Next step I need to verify.....tokeep you on your hunger :D

DenArnold

because I continue to ride during winter season, I've added some crashprotectors on the forks and replaced the engine crashprotectors with TopBlock ones

Also added a tankcover Bagster

stonesie

did the bagster fit ok ? iwas going to get one last year and some one told me his didnt fit properly . some thing to do with straps in wrong place!

DenArnold

did the bagster fit ok ? iwas going to get one last year and some one told me his didnt fit properly . some thing to do with straps in wrong place!
fitted allright, bit struglling with the fairing when putting it back. But note the Bagster model for a faired GENII or a naked are different!

DenArnold

Next on the agenda is to replace footpegs with R6-footpegs and to replace my frontsprocket with one with one tooth less (As first gear is a bit too long).

Franko

Next on the agenda is to replace footpegs with R6-footpegs and to replace my frontsprocket with one with one tooth less (As first gear is a bit too long).
Good lookin Bike. I like your frame slider. I've never seen one like that.