Headlight Conversion kit for Gen1.

rilo22

Does anybody know of a headlight conversion kit for a gen 1 FZ1? I really liked the Euro kit from part shark but they told me it only works with 2006 and later, disappointing. Ive seen some pretty cool looking pics of Gen1 headlight mods but dont know where I would be able to find a good kit. Thanks!

Does anybody know of a headlight conversion kit for a gen 1 FZ1? I really liked the Euro kit from part shark but they told me it only works with 2006 and later, disappointing. Ive seen some pretty cool looking pics of Gen1 headlight mods but dont know where I would be able to find a good kit. Thanks!

Prongomatic is the name of someone who has a "halo" kit on his Gen 1. He has a picture up under the Plasti dip conversation and I assume under his name.

Hey guys.
I customized my lights by adding the halo's but other than that the headlights are stock OEM. If you have any questions on price or installation send me a PM. It's a great DIY project and where I live, I've yet to see someone with the same set up:)
Cheers

Back