Harbor Freight Motorcycle Chock $29

Yes, I have two of them that I've had for over a year. I bolted them to a medium sized utility trailer and they work great. I keep them out in the open, uncovered all the time and they still seem to be in good shape. DEFINITELY worth the $.

I got mine yesterday and it was just in time to go pick up the new bike :D
LOL
For once in my life - the timing worked out to my advantage!!!! :rofl:
Anyway - the Harbor Freight Chock held up great!! Just drilled 4 holes in my trailer and bolted it right up. Held the R1 on my 4 hour trip with no problems.

20120322_194354.jpg

20120323_182520.jpg

I'm going to grab a second chock for my GF's bike and I may get one for parking in the garage.

Its part of Rudy's Welding here in Middletown. If you want to get them to do it, we have a friend from Deep Creek coming on Friday. You could meet her and give her the stuff. I'm then hopefully heading up in the next couple of weeks and could meet you to give them to you. I haven't gone to Rudy's yet but I could so they could see one to quote you. They did my belt guard and handlebars. I think they do good work.

Well maybe Ill try and stop at Rudy's. I know the place in boonsboro and thought I may try there. I run up and down the road all the time. I appreciate the offer to drop them off. They look pretty decent and powder coating would make them durable.

Thanks Craig

Its part of Rudy's Welding here in Middletown. If you want to get them to do it, we have a friend from Deep Creek coming on Friday. You could meet her and give her the stuff. I'm then hopefully heading up in the next couple of weeks and could meet you to give them to you. I haven't gone to Rudy's yet but I could so they could see one to quote you. They did my belt guard and handlebars. I think they do good work.

Great deal! That is the same one I put on my trailer. No issues at all though my trailer is garage kept. I am not sure how it will hold up in the elements.

Mine sits in my backyard and has soaked up all the Gulf Coast sun and humidity for more than a year. The only part that rusted are the mounting bolts. I just bought another one so I can haul 2 bikes if necessary. I'll pickup up some galvanized hardware for that install.

Even if these craps out in a few years, I would buy it again for $25.

Back