Harbor Freight Motorcycle Chock $29

We all know Harbor Freight and know that sometimes you get a great deal - sometimes you get a hunk of metal. However, for $29 I have to give this a try.

HarborFreightChock-1.jpg

Wanted to post this up so you guys can give it a try if you want to. I will give some feedback when I get the chock.

Does anyone have this? I was looking to get one but they kind look cheap. I don't want it if it's going to be unstable and rust out.

Does anyone have this? I was looking to get one but they kind look cheap. I don't want it if it's going to be unstable and rust out.

I have two of them. Work great! The finish isn't the best but that can be fixed. What matters is they are functional for an awesome price. I got mine when there was a similar sale about 3 years ago and they have held up without any functional issues. Just need to stay on top of the finish and touch them up so they do not rust.

If you want two, either use two browsers (Chrome and IE/FF) or from two different computers. It's probably a cookie in cache.

Great deal!!

My neighbor bought one

He installed it on his dirt bike trailer (in the seller's driveway) to haul my new 2008 FZ1 home from my buyer's house. It worked great. Very secure.

I have a 2 bike Kendon that I picked up used. My Raider is borderline because it's so long. I plan to mount this in the middle. Kendon wanted like $160 for the center rail.

no need for feedback i have been using that kind of chock for about 5 years and they work great I scored 2 new ones about 2 weeks ago for the new trailer may have to get a couple more at that price

2001 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 classic and 2009 Yamaha Vmax both on this wheel chock at 70 to 80 MPH for 10+ hours each way to deals gap and back. NOT ONE PROBLEM!! They are sturdy and worked great. Not very good as far as durable paint but easy fix. As far as strong? YES YES YES!!!! I love mine.

Last edited:
Back