*****Happy Thanksgiving*****

I would like to wish everyone on the forum, and their families a very Happy Thanksgiving. I know that we have many things to be thankful for, and I thought that maybe you guys would like to post just a couple here on the forum. I'll start this one off........

Being a single father, I am thankful for having THE greatest son. He makes being a single parent a breeze. I'm also very thankful for my health. The heart attack is now a distant memory and I thank God for giving me a second go around. Now I can't forget how thankful I am for absolutely great friends and aquaintances. Without you guys my rides would be real boring. You know who you are. Oh! and I can't forget how thankful I am to be able to own and ride the most baddest bike I've ever owned....My FZ1 ! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am thankful for:
  1. My wonderful wife
  2. My health
  3. Being employed at a great firm
  4. My mother being cancer free for 2 years now
  5. The pets we call our kids

...but not necesarily in that order.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now I have to get back in the kitchen. Yeah, that's right! I am the cook! You will notice that "My wife's wonderful cooking" is not on the list above. :yes:

QUOTE=Haileyan;20653]I am the cook! You will notice that "My wife's wonderful cooking" is not on the list above. :yes:[/QUOTE]

:funpost:

Hi Guys
Happy Thanksgiving to you all too! We just put the bird in a few minutes ago.

I'm thankful and grateful for so many things it's hard to list. My family, health, steady employment, friends, some volunteer work I'm doing which adds enrichment to my life. It goes on.

And of course the FZ1 and the people I met here!

Prostate cancer killed my uncle a few years ago and almost took my dad. Now that I'm no kid anymore I get checked every year. Luckily the bloodwork numbers just came back excellent on Monday. So I was especially thankful for that.

Thanks for the reminder Billy.
I'm thankful for getting this far (60 is a ways to go). Although life often has it's perils, I've come through without much to complain about. The tough times give us character and I'm sure you have had plenty opportunity to know that. If I could wish for one thing this Thanksgiving, it would be world peace and that would bennefit all of us.

Thank you and a very happy Thanksgiving as well to you and everyone here and there families. Billy, You should be proud of your son for sure. You dont need me to tell you but his is great. You have done well raising a well manored individual. I hope I install the same chariteristics in my son.

Be safe all!:cheers:

Thanks Dave, I spoke to your father yesterday on F.B. We were setting up a meet for this coming Spring/Summer where me and Richie could finally meet your wife and your mom. It sounds great and we are eager to get through the Winter so we could meet the entire clan and also to get some well deserved miles on our bikes. Have a great Holiday and please say hello to everybody! God Bless.

Yes, we should all take a moment and reflect on all the good things in life, family, friends, health and a job. Let's also not forget about how lucky we are to live in such a great country as this one...

Thanks Billy. Thanks to the rest of you as well! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I am thankful for my wife, my kids, my family, my health, our jobs and for the freedom the military fights to provide us in this country. On this day, I am especially thankful for the miracle that became our first grandchild.

I take far too much for granted. Out there are people who are hungry, thirsty, poor, homeless, diseased, struggling, don't know IF their next meal is coming let alone when. I don't live the life of luxury but I sure don't have any needs in my life. I am thankful that I've had all the opportunities in life to better myself as a person and not have to live impoverished, lonely, starving, sick or disabled.

The best thanks you can give if you have no needs is find someone who's needs you can fill. Nothing warms the heart and soothes the soul more than the smile you put on someone's face after helping them when they are down and out.

Take care, God bless and have a wonderful day!

Back