SOLD - Graves Full Exhaust, PCIII, Ohlins Shock, Sato Rearsets for FZ1 Gen2

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this site. I've been riding motorcycles for over 30 years now, and owned my 2006 FZ1 since new. Unfortunately, some life changes have interrupted my motorcycle riding and I no longer ride like I use to. I look at the FZ1 every day trying to figure out justification to keep it. But, the time has finally come to sell the bike and the aftermarket goodies I have for it.

I know people are typically cautions about buying stuff from a new member to a forum. Please have confidence in that I represent items I sell completely and do my best to ship items within 2 days from payment. I have sold many things through Ebay in the past, along with other sites local to my area.

The items I am going to sell are:

1. Graves Titanium Full Exhaust System (no longer made by Graves), Graves Intake Stacks, Graves EXUP Eliminator, and Power Commander PCIII with tune for exhaust and stacks. This will be sold as a package since it all works together. Everything is in great condition as shown in the attached pictures. I'm asking $1000 plus shipping for this. SOLD

2. Ohlins Rear Shock with remote reservoir, adjustable rebound and compression dampening, and hydraulic preload adjuster (Model S46HR1C1S). This was setup for a rider weight of 220 lbs. About 15,000 miles on shock since new. I'm asking $600 plus shipping for this. SOLD

3. Sato Rearsets, black anodized. These have some wear on them from my riding boots. Otherwise, they are in great condition. I'm asking $300 plus shipping for these. SOLD

All prices are OBO. If you would like a package deal on all the items, let me know and we can work out a price.

I will be placing these in the classified forum. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and to let you know I am a real person that takes pride in my stuff. I also do all I can to make sure anyone who purchases items form me has a good experience.

Thanks All.

Attachments

• Graves_Exhaust_1.JPG
    Graves_Exhaust_1.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
  • Graves_Exhaust_2.jpg
    Graves_Exhaust_2.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 42
  • Graves_Exhaust_3.JPG
    Graves_Exhaust_3.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
  • Graves_Exhaust_4.JPG