Good deal on an 2008 FZ1 in Denver area

He says it's in great shape.....and he's one HAPPY man! Was going to come home this weekend to get the rest of his gear...but it doesn't look so promising as far as weather.
Don't know what it did on your side of town today, but we had some big fluffy snow over here on the west side.

I'll pass along some pics as soon as he sends me some :)

The weather today was all over the place, one minute it looks like a blizzard, 15 minutes later is partly cloudy, then about an hour later rain and snow. Colorado weather is unique that is for sure.

Congrats to your son. If a deal like that came by me I'd surely jump on it. I'm itching to join this side of the family.. Budget says other wise.

Well, I got lucky being able to ride the bike back from the guys' house in Sedalia with the weather. Started to rain before I got there, and rain came back right after I pulled into the garage.

I'll be sure to post up some pics when the weather gets nicer.

EDIT: Hey mom :)

Congrats to your Son, and he must have pretty special tires on that bike. $500! I wonder how much they charged the original owner to "mount and balance", If you ask me, he got "Mounted" all right.

Well, since the Mrs. is already on this forum and now the son, I may as well officially register. Technically, i do own an FZ1 jointly with Lytehouse, even if it does sit a little low for me now.

Great catch on your FZ1 son. Can't wait to see it in red and gold in person.

He says it's in great shape.....and he's one HAPPY man! Was going to come home this weekend to get the rest of his gear...but it doesn't look so promising as far as weather.
Don't know what it did on your side of town today, but we had some big fluffy snow over here on the west side.

I'll pass along some pics as soon as he sends me some :)

Well, I got lucky being able to ride the bike back from the guys' house in Sedalia with the weather. Started to rain before I got there, and rain came back right after I pulled into the garage.

I'll be sure to post up some pics when the weather gets nicer.

EDIT: Hey mom :)

Well, since the Mrs. is already on this forum and now the son, I may as well officially register. Technically, i do own an FZ1 jointly with Lytehouse, even if it does sit a little low for me now.

Great catch on your FZ1 son. Can't wait to see it in red and gold in person.

Wow! Truly a first, the whole family (very cool). Welcome!

This truly is a Family Friendly site now.:cheers:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! It's good to get back into the FZ1 world, I miss my '02, but I think the '08 will fit in nicely and get the job done (and probably more).

Back