Good Advise All & My 2 Cents

Two Wheels

Based on forum, went with Two Brothres carbon fiber slip on, K&N filter, PCIII, red soft grips, Pazzo RED levers (long), and Cee Baileys light tinted medium shield and wow. What a difference. Well worth it, runs just great. Wonderfull all around motorcycle. rocketship. Thakns all, well worth it ....:eek:

Ok ... will do!

Have to take them, and then figure out how to post. But its the red rocket and its sweet.

Say ... with the PC III in there is it normal for it to idle at just 1,000 RPMs ?

Seems low ... ? no ?

Ok ... will do!

Have to take them, and then figure out how to post. But its the red rocket and its sweet.

Say ... with the PC III in there is it normal for it to idle at just 1,000 RPMs ?

Seems low ... ? no ?

Yea, that is kind of low. Raise the idle to 1200-1300 RPM after it's fully warmed up.

How do I raise the idle ? Sorry ... Im a newbie mechanic. I really have no idea. But Im learning !

On the left hand side of the motorcycle, right by where the shift rod connects to the engine you will see a small knob. I have circled it in the attached picture. Just turn it clockwise to raise the idle. Make sure the bike is up to operating temperature before doing this...

Back