~God Bless America ~

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Here's a quote from a government employee who witnessed a recent inter-action between an elderly woman and an antiwar protester in a Metro station in DC. There were protesters on the train platform handing out pamphlets, on the evils of America. I politely declined to take one.

The elderly woman was behind me getting off the escalator and a young (20-ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined. The young protester put her hand on the old woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice the young lady said, "Lady, don't you care about the children of Iraq ?"

The old woman looked up at her and said, "Honey, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea , and a son in Vietnam. All three died so you could have the right to stand here and badmouth our country. If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your ass and open it."

:america:~God Bless America ~:america:

I simply love this! I also think it's time to bring back the Firing Squads and get rid of these God Damn Gang members who are killing these innocent kids in front of our schools here in NY. Screw the long drawn out court procedures! Just have a quick speedy trial within 48 hours of the said offense, and then line those SOB's up and let them have it. I will volunteer at once for duty. This country's youth are going to hell in a hand basket and we need to do something extreme to put some fear into these delinquents!!!

Eric, that story reminds me of the time I was in college and another student was trying to sell me a "communist" newspaper for $0.50 or something like that. He got mad at me when I politely declined to buy it. Then, I let him have it...needless to say I can't post on here what I told him, but he got the message because he walked out of the student center.

And Billy I agree with you...the main problem is that the juvenile system goes too soft on these kids and they don't get the message. They keep doing the same things over and over again and just get a slap on the wrist. I remember growing up there were several kids around that were into stealing cars and every so often they would get caught by the cops, get sent to juvenile hall and be back out doing the same thing a few days later.

Last edited:
could not agree with you more Billy, some accountability needs to occur instead of walking softly in hopes that it'll go away being unchecked....

Don't know if these are real or not but still funny!

The elderly American gentleman arrived in Paris by plane. At French Customs, he fumbled for his passport.

"You 'ave been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked sarcastically. The old gent admitted that he had been to France previously.

"Zen, you should know enough to 'ave your passport ready for inspection."

The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. You Americans alwayz 'ave to show your passports on arrival in France!"

The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained.

"Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach on D-Day in '44, I couldn't find any Frenchmen to show it to."

Eric, that story reminds me of the time I was in college and another student was trying to sell me a \"communist\" newspaper for $0.50 or something like that. He got mad at me when I politely declined to buy it. Then, I let him have it...needless to say I can't post on here what I told him, but he got the message because he walked out of the student center.

You should have told him he wasn't a very good communist trying to sell papers like a capitalist.

Go Marines! :D

An Iraqi officer is leading his troops through the desert when the come upon a large sand dune.

On the other side, a voice calls out, " 1 US Marine is better than 100 Iraqi soldiers. So he sends over his men and a battle takes place.

Silence, then a voice again says "1 US Marine is better than 500 Iraqi troops." So the officer sends 500 men over the dune. Again, a fierce battle takes place, then silence.

Again, a voice comes over and says " 1 US Marine is better than 1000 Iraqi soldiers." A major battle for over an hour takes place. Then silence.

From atop the dune, an Iraqi soldier crawls up, all bloodied and badly wounded and says "Sir, don't send any more men, it's a trap...there are 2 US Marines."

This is true, really...

A female Army Captain was in uniform minding her own business when a hippie ran up and called her a, "BABY KILLER!" The Soldier replied, "I'm a medical doctor." and walked off.

Back