GI: 2012 FZ1 San Antonio, TX

So I'm considering selling my 2012 FZ1, at the time I picked it up I was going through a lot of insurance crap with my '06 (18 wheeler jacknifed in front of me on the highway) waiting to see what the insurance company was going to say, was unsure how long it would take getting the parts to repair it, and after all that getting the title taken care of along with the safety inspection to get her back on the road. So I picked this one up so I would have something to ride while the other one was down.

Well, everything ended up getting done pretty quick. State farm (other guys insurance) totaled it out, I bought it back, and they had a check in my hand within a couple days. By luck, a guy on ebay had changed the color of his FZ1, and I was able to get everything parts - wise I needed in one fell swoop. The title stuff went a lot smoother than I was expecting, as well.

Long story short, this FZ is just sitting in the garage, with about 1300 or so miles on it. I keep the maintainer on it, and run it every once in a while, but I just don't have the time to ride it. Not to mention I have my '06 as well. Not a scratch on it, everything is original, including tires, has had 3 oil changes so far in its life (I run Rotella 15/40). Only thing i added was a quick connector for the battery maintainer. As of now, I owe about $6800 on it through USAA, would just be looking to get what I owe on it is all. If I didn't work for the railroad, I'd probably have time to ride it some more, and at least have the engine broken in by now, lol.

I'm out of town right now (where I usually am), but if anyone is interested I can be reached at my email [email protected], or by text at 210-618-7403. Our phones have to be turned off when on the train, so if you don't get a reply back right away that's why (generally 10-15 hours we're on duty) I'll get some pics up when I get back home, I stay in Cibolo which is just northeast of San Antonio.

Back