GEN I Bits For Sale

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
Pictures forthcoming....

Set of black lowers. In tact with all hardware (now complete again thinks to FZ1riderNY) that I'll sell for 265.00 + Actual shipping and 3.5% if paying with paypal.

Set of Suburban Machinery Bars/GYTR riser/Rizoma grips with ends (connical and not the ones pictured) for 185.00 + actual shipping and 3.5% if paying with paypal.
*****Rizoma Retros and bar ends pictured not includedSALE PENDING****

*****not looking to break anything up at this time.

Thanks,
Adam

Last edited:
100_3603.jpg

100_3604.jpg

100_3606.jpg

I should note that the left grip will probably not come off without damage to it for it went on smoothly, but will not come off as smoothly. Hence why I am selling as a package deal.

My price reflects what I paid, less some depreciation and the left grip issue, but going to go to Convertibars with V-roc so that I can have the best of All worlds in one set of bars....already have the clamps....searching for a deal on the v-roc portion.

I never think to take photos till after the work is complete.....but will do my best....and break out the wife's camera.....may need you to tell me how to use it...:)

I'm sorry to hijack but I was looking at buying one of those windscreens. Do you have pics of the front you can send to me? Are the bars still for sale?

Back