Gen 2 parts- Frames/title, rearsets, etc.

I have a 2013 Gen 2 frame and title, the frame is in excellent shape. There are a few minor scratches on it from me moving it around the shop. It has a title with it, it IS a Salvage/rebuildable Colorado title. So that once you install it on your bike you just go by the Highway Patrol office and they will inspect to make sure it looks repaired and not like a damaged bike and they will issue you a Rebuilt title on it and you can get it tagged and all.

I bought this to swap onto my FZ1 that I bought that had been wrecked. The previous owner told me it had a salvage (non-rebuildable) title that could never be registered again. I had a buddy look into it and it was not that case and I got my original one re-registered and tagged and plated so no longer need this. I was hanging on it for now just to be safe but I got my new title and tag today so no longer need it.

Make me an offer on it, keep in mind shipping won't be cheap.

I also have a 2014 gen 2 frame, no title, for stunt/track only (theft recovery bike that was sold at auction and parted out, might could track down the title; it was sold at auction without one for parts. The bike was not wrecked but had been partially stripped down- Make me an offer
__________________________________________________ __

Gen 2 undertail with reflectors and license mount- $30 shipped

Gen 2 forks (complete), lower stanchions slightly bent. Good for internal parts, top caps, tubes, etc.- MAKE OFFER

Gen 2 complete front factory rear sets- the end of the shift lever is a bent so you will need your own or another one, both out corners of the pegs have a scuffs rub marks, the rest of it looks brand new.- MAKE OFFER

2010 R1 Lower triple and steering stem- $40 shipped (fits FZ1 too)

Gen 2 factory break light- $25 shipped

Gen 2 factory turn signal relay- $9 shipped

Chrome Gen 2 FZ1N mirrors (new)- $30 shipped

FZ1-N gauge fairing (the triangle piece that mounts to the speedo and sits above the headlight (new)- $15 shipped

I'm open to trades and offers on the parts, could use an FZ1 Radiator, aftermarket header, R1 shock/adapter, etc.

Spencer

Back