Gen 2 FZ1 parts- frame, bars, rearsets, etc.

I have a 2013 Gen 2 frame and title, the frame is in excellent shape. There are a few minor scratches on it from me moving it around the shop. It has a title with it, it IS a rebuildable Colorado title. So that once you install it on your bike you just go by the Highway Patrol office and they will inspect to make sure it looks repaired and not like a damaged bike and they will issue you a Rebuilt title on it and you can get it tagged and all.

I bought this to swap onto my FZ1 that I bought that had been wrecked. The previous owner told me it had a salvage (non-rebuildable) title that could never be registered again. I had a buddy look into it and it was not that case and I got my original one re-registered and tagged and plated so no longer need this. I was hanging on it for now just to be safe but I got my new title and tag today so no longer need it.

Make me an offer on it, keep in mind shipping won't be cheap.
__________________________________________________ __
I have a nice set of used DanMoto 3D Clip-Ons with an R1 upper triple tree to do the conversion on the FZ1.

Here's a link with info on them for the FZ1:
danmoto 3d clip ons? - FZ1OA Message Board

Here's a link to my eBay add for just the upper triple. It's in excellent shape the only blemishes are underneath where the triple tree nut goes (can't see when installed)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331700781807...witem=&vxp=mtr

Direct bolt-on- requires no modifications and allows you to greatly change the position of your bars. I had these on my Gen 2 FZ1 for 2 months, I ended up just swapping on a set of straight clip-ons because that's what I'm used to on all my other bikes and had several sets lying around in the garage.

$95 shipped for it all. They are already boxed up sitting in my office ready to go.
__________________________________________________ _

Gen 2 undertail with reflectors and license mount- $30 shipped

Gen 2 forks (complete), lower stanchions slightly bent. Good for internal parts, top caps, tubes, etc.- MAKE OFFER

Gen 2 complete front factory rear sets- the end of the shift lever is a bent so you will need your own or another one, both out corners of the pegs have a scuffs rub marks, the rest of it looks brand new.- MAKE OFFER

Gen 2 center stand, excellent condition- $40 shipped

2012 R1 lower triple tree/steering stem (fits FZ1 too if use clips ons)- $45 shipped

Dan Moto 3D Adjustable clip ons- used, great shape, super nice on the FZ1 they let you adjust the bars in any direction to fit you best. only took them off because I decided I like just low straight clip ons since thats what I've grown up on and have tons of sets of them lying around and figured these are much more valuable. $55 shipped (paid a little over $100 two months ago)

2010 R1 Lower triple and steering stem- $40 shipped (fits FZ1 too)

Gen 2 factory break light- $25 shipped

Gen 2 factory turn signal relay- $9 shipped

Chrome Gen 2 FZ1N mirrors (new)- $30 shipped

FZ1-N gauge fairing (the triangle piece that mounts to the speedo and sits above the headlight (new)- $15 shipped

I'm open to trades and offers on the parts, could use an FZ1 Radiator, Nice non-dented Gen 2 tank, Gen 2 front fender, Aftermarket header, etc.

Spencer

Cobalt Blue Gen 2 FZ1 tank, dented on both sides from handelbars (not major, just cosmetic) and Colbalt Blue Tank Cover (the front part) which is in great shape other than two little rub spots where the front fairing touches (seems they all have this). $100 plus shipping.

Top Sellerie black leather tank cover (completely hides dents)- 3 weeks old, like new $100 shipped or trade for red Top Sellerie tank cover.

Cobalt Blue Gen 2 FZ1 tank, dented on both sides from handelbars (not major, just cosmetic) and Colbalt Blue Tank Cover (the front part) which is in great shape other than two little rub spots where the front fairing touches (seems they all have this). $100 plus shipping.

Top Sellerie black leather tank cover (completely hides dents)- 3 weeks old, like new $100 shipped or trade for red Top Sellerie tank cover.

Back