Gen 1 Grip Size

If you have stock bars it's 7/8ths. Based on the bar diameter. And get the oxford heated grips. I had bike master and wished I bought the oxfords.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have stock bars it's 7/8ths. Based on the bar diameter. And get the oxford heated grips. I had bike master and wished I bought the oxfords.

What exactly makes you say that? Have you had both styles, are the bike master ones harder to setup or just not work as well?

I live in SoCal, so I am dealing with needing the heat when it is 40-50 degrees out, nothing sub-freezing.

Almost all non-cruisers are 7/8 grips, FYI.

Ah ha. Thanks.

Yes. Used both. They warm up faster and get hotter. And the grip itself lasts longer.

But both of them are the same to wire up.

Last edited:
Mine should be in the mailbox by the time I get home today. I picked up the Oxford Performance Sport Grips. I'll do a little photo thing and post it here when I do the installation.

I bought the "touring" one as they had an open box item that was a bit cheaper. The pictures of the Touring and Sport looked exactly the same. I wonder if there is any real difference.

Here you can see the 3 different types lined up
Pic-1.jpg

Installed my Oxfords last night. I took a bunch of pictures to document it and will post a "how-to" when I have some time, perhaps later today. Thanks for all the input guys.

Installed my Oxfords last night. I took a bunch of pictures to document it and will post a "how-to" when I have some time, perhaps later today. Thanks for all the input guys.

Awesome! Mine arrived the other day. Was going to install them this past Saturday but it wound up snowing here which screwed up my plans. I'll be looking forward to the "how to".

Mine has the premium, even with it being 30 degrees here. While riding I had to keep them at 50%. Leaps and bounds better than bikemaster

Back