G'day from down under

Hi all,
Just bought an '06 FZ1-N yesterday. Last bike was a firestorm (superhawk to the yanks here). I really like the look of the FZ1 just need a bit of help getting it back on the road (its a repairable write off and has no keys).
Anyway just saying hi from sydney and I hope this place is friendly!

Welcome mate! Good luck getting that Gen II bike on the road and yes we're all very friendly around here unless you misbehave. If you do then you'll get some of this...:spank2:

Genetic make up of Canadian

If you analyze a blood sample of a Canadian you will find atomic particals from hockey pucks, Tim Hortons coffee, Maple syrup and real beer, and our white blood cells look like snowflakes EH! During the cold mornings I have been using a neck warmer,(ski tube) that my father- in- law picked up from the Phillip Island Superbike races in 2002. I have not been fourtunate enough to spend 12 hours in a plane getting to there from here yet. It's on the bucket list. By the way the set of Corner gas is a 5 hour drive East of where I live, and too flat and boring a landscape for me to bother going to. I used to live on the prairies as a kid, that was enough.:tup:

Hi there Chubs. Welcome from the country of beer, politic mishaps and twisty roads. Enjoy the ride (once it's all fixed)

lock, best is to buy a new lock with new sets of keys. Not sure if you would be able to get a new jey with transponder. (If I loose my red key, it'll cost me aprox 300€ to get a new one)

Hey Den!
You say that if you lose your red key you can get a new one for 300eur.
That works out at approx 500 aud. Which is a lot better than the 2200aud i was quoted from my local yamaha dealer!
So... who is your dealer than can do it so cheaply?
Thanks

Okay i'm on the road now! Finally got it registered and all sorted out. Damn these things are fast ! Compared to my previous VTR1000F, this is way quicker.

Back