Gauging interest: Heavy Bar Ends - Stainless - with bar end mirror grooves

Target weight will be close to stock, or slightly heavier. They will have grooves for bar end mirrors. Grooves will be wide enough to accommodate CRG as well as eBay knock-offs (RhinoMoto ones aren't wide enough).

HVMP makes very good ones (heavier than stock) for ~80 shipped, but they don't have bar end grooves.

RhinoMoto makes ones with grooves for ~80 shipped, but they're lighter than stock (200 grams. Stock are just over 300 grams).

They should end up looking very much like HVMP (pictured below), but with grooves:

Yamaha_FZ6.jpg

Would anyone here be interested in a set of these for 75 including shipping to CONUS?

Hey there! This is crazy!!!

Ever since I've went to a new set up, which requires bar end mirrors, I've been thinking of this EXACT same idea. I've wanted heavier bar ends (would settle for same weight as oem) with the grooves for bar end mirrors!!!

I understand this was for a group buy and what not. But I don't see any traffic.

However! I am willing to buy a set from you :) (even if the price is a little higher due to it not being a group buy)

Please contact me asap.

Cell: 919-607-6026
email: [email protected]
or on here with PM

Edit: Yes I know this post is old, but it is exactly what I need!

Thanks!

-Dan

Any chance this could happen? I'm interested if they are screw-in like the stock weights. At least try to keep the thread alive.

Two types of bar ends around now. The original big thread and a smaller screw through the middle. Banzai had trouble with a mechanical cruise getting the right ones. I had mine machined down for the mirrors on the inside.

Just an FYI .... I went to a machine shop and asked about machining a groove for bar end mirrors. He said min is one hour and its 100 bucks an hour. I walked out. Not worth it to me so if you could get it done for that or less it would be worth it. IMO

Back