FZ1S --> FZ1N project thread.

Thanks man!

These covers look great! And the price is good too! Do you know whether they ship to Europe?

I was looking for a belly pan last night but I couldnt find anything that would flow my boat.

G.

They ship to Australia so Europe should be ok. Got mine in Matt Carbon and like the understated look. The cheap Greek Belly Pan is worth a shot, Here's mine

001-29.jpg

Thanks guys! It was labour of love. There was a lot more wrong with it then expected but I'm happy with the way it came out.

The exhaust is ... OEM BMW s1000rr end can, it fits straight on (I have removed the centre stand but it should fit with it too).

I was looking at those Greek belly pans they seem to be very well priced...

G.

I have R1 forks on my bike, they actually improve the steering immensely, the stock geometry is very laid back and lazy. this will wake it up, but not make it twitchy, it is more responsive.

I've also got 2008 R1 forks on my 2010 FZ1N.
They are lowered another 10mm in the top clamp; the bike turns in much quicker and the handling is not twitchy at all.
Combined with an R1 MC and 6 pot brakes, it's an excellent modification.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dicko what size spring do you have in your Ohlins shock and what do you weigh?

I'd have to check, when I ordered both the front and rear Ohlins I gave them my weight and the bike model and they put the correct spring in to suite. I then got the guys at racebike services to set up the geometry, sag and damping for me.

Back