FZ1n Tyres - Australia

Is it from Australia or US?

I just checked JakeWilson website as suggested by another member. A pair of PR3 costs about $394 delivered to Adelaide. Can I trust JakeWilson?

Absolutely.

Ive just ordered $800 worth of stuff, inc tyres, tyre bead breaking machine, tyre levers, race boots and some other gear.

Got to perth in 7 days from payment.

Hi mate I am thinking of buying tires from JAKEWILSON.com For a Pilot road 3 its only $394 including delivery, where as Peter Steven's quoted me $533. Please let me know how you went with jakewilson.com I never bought anything online and this is the first time I am thinking of it. Please advise. Cheers.
You will most likely find it will cost 1% or 2% extra to exchange currencies,saying that it`s a very good price

Thank you so much for your kind assistance. I really appreciate your thoughts and your time. I changed a new set of Metzellers M5 fitted for $470 locally. Others were like $520 - $540 range. The reason I chose this one is because of the newer technology and cheaper than PR3 and Rooso II. In

I put 190/55 on the rear and have done like 30 kms last night. I noticed the difference straight away soon after I hit the road. It is much easier to turn around even in the low speeds like 20kmph. The bike feel a bit strange in the corner, but all I can say, it is more comfortable now. I am looking forward to the hills ride, when the weather gets better.

Thank you once again for your tips and comments. It helps to gain more knowledge about my motorbike. Glad I am in this website.

Thank you so much for your kind assistance. I really appreciate your thoughts and your time. I changed a new set of Metzellers M5 fitted for $470 locally. Others were like $520 - $540 range. The reason I chose this one is because of the newer technology and cheaper than PR3 and Rooso II. In

I put 190/55 on the rear and have done like 30 kms last night. I noticed the difference straight away soon after I hit the road. It is much easier to turn around even in the low speeds like 20kmph. The bike feel a bit strange in the corner, but all I can say, it is more comfortable now. I am looking forward to the hills ride, when the weather gets better.

Thank you once again for your tips and comments. It helps to gain more knowledge about my motorbike. Glad I am in this website.

The reason I did not go online because, the tire fitting costs is like $80 to $100 for a pair if I don't buy it from the dealer. I could save only $20.

You can't go past Michelin Pilot Road 3's

Apprantely they are the best wet tyres. That is the one I wanted initially. But saved $70 for going to Metzellers. I will have to change in another 8 or 9 months. I will be considering PR3 for sure.

Is there any place in NZ I can rent a motorbike? A 600cc+? I am thinking of coming there for a week to Southern Island in september/october.

I just tried a set of new Bridgestone S20's.
They are the successor to BT-016's.
Awesome grip for my first ride on them.
I got them for $294 a set delivered to my door from the USA.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ballmead,

You go through those tyres mate! You'll have to do a review of all the tyres and let us know what you think!

2nd that motion. My front is due, worn to the indicators on the right and I don't think the rear will wear out.time to change! PS did you find those stickers?

Mate, how are the M5's going? I've heard they are good.......

M5's are great. I would highly recommend M5's. Great when riding on wet road and warms up really quickly. I have done 2500kms so far, which also includes 6 sessions on the track. Looks like I can get another 3k or 4k's extra. You wouldn't be disappointed.

I changed the rear from 190/50 Dunlop sports max to M5's 190/55. First few days I felt bit weird and now I got used to it now. It definitely makes a lot of difference in the corners. Now it is easily maneuverable in the corners.

Back