Fz1 rider from Canada

Doogie2.0

So I was standing outside in the driveway with two other riding buddies in a little town called Chatinier. pronounced sha-tan- nya. (I've been knowing and riding with these guys since I was 15. ) It was friday afternoon, Me and my buddy Barry who rode his 84? V Max, rode there to visit my buddy David. So we're just talking when this fellow rode past us on a 2003 FZ1, Blue like mine but with the silver frame that I like. I could not believe my eyes I never see another FZ1. So he turns around pulls up and starts talking to us. Says he's from Canada, rode the bike down to catch some festivals happening and visit a friend. This guy was about 6'4", but fit the bike well with clipons. Rode all the way down from Canada! What a man. His bike looked about 4" taller than mine. The previous owner of my bike lowered it somehow. I think with an fz6 rear shock , and lowered the front forks about 1/4". Not really sure if thats all he did or not. But I sure like that lower look, and I can plant my feet on the ground with a 32" inseam. Anyway, gave the guy my number, I hope he calls, have some else to ride with

Back