FZ1 & power commander

jskf16

www.fazerclub.gr
Hi my friends , i want to make a question , i had on my FZ1 a full system akrapovic and and a K&N air filter...on dyno it showed 137ps, but the mix they was very poor specifically after 10.000rpm , in intermediate it has taken 5-6ps, while in low has still the hole in 4.000-5.500rpm , the engineer says to me that should we put a power commander , in order to we improve the combustion but also the diagram on dyno!

what do you think?

thank you!

You probably could bennefit from the addition of a PCIII. In fact I believe your exhaust system manufacturer mentions adding a PCIII. In any event, if you want to get the most of your system you'll have to run it on a dyno until you get your fuel/air ratio where it should be. Make sure whoever does the dyno runs knows what he/she is doing otherwise it's a waste of time and money.

Hi my friends , i want to make a question , i had on my FZ1 a full system akrapovic and and a K&N air filter...on dyno it showed 137ps, but the mix they was very poor specifically after 10.000rpm , in intermediate it has taken 5-6ps, while in low has still the hole in 4.000-5.500rpm , the engineer says to me that should we put a power commander , in order to we improve the combustion but also the diagram on dyno!

what do you think?

thank you!

I have a micron full system together with a PC111 which I took to the dyno. I had a similar output of around 137 ps. I have recorded the map of the fuel/air ratio which I can send you if you wish. I am very pleased with the result I obtained.

I want to make another question , how could akrapovic on his site , gives 146ps , i think it cannot become with nothing!!!

One of my friend with full system akrapovic, his bike on dyno it showed 140ps with pciii and one of the map that gives on his site the power commander!!

RACING EXHAUST SYSTEM for the YAMAHA FZ1 FAZER (2006 - 2008) - Akrapovic

SLIP-ON STREET LEGAL EXHAUST SYSTEM for the YAMAHA FZ1 FAZER (2006 - 2008) - Akrapovic

EVOLUTION EXHAUST SYSTEM for the YAMAHA FZ1 FAZER (2006 - 2008) - Akrapovic

Back