FZ1 In The Bronx This Morning 7-19-2011

On my way to work this morning Northbound on the Bronx River Parkway at exactly 6:10am. I see bright headlights in the left lane behind me. Low and behold, a Blue GenI passes me and exits at the Gun Hill Road exit with his left turn signal on. I have never seen another GenI on the parkway before today. Just curious if it may have been a member here on the board.

6651d1309311750-gen-1-fz1-daily-show-capture.jpg

Maybe he got a new paint job?!?

Met Him!

As luck would have it, I'm riding to work this morning and as I am at the light to get on the Parkway I see some familiar headlights coming up from behind. As I turned around the guy is sitting there on a Blue GenI and tells me "Nice Bike". I told him that I had seen him while in the car and asked him whether or not he belonged to the forum. He said he goes on sometimes but isn't a member. I told him about our site here and then the light changed. Hopefully I'll see him again tomorrow to find out his name.

i can imagine the conversation:

the guy: "hey nice bike!"

billy: "yeah, you too, saw you a few weeks ago while i was driving the cage"

the guy: "cool man! but last time i saw you riding, your bike was rainbow colors, what happened?"

billy: "oh i got it painted black and put some decals on it because people kept making fun of me. by the way, you ever go on fz-1forum.com?"

the guy: "yeah, sometimes, but i'm not a member."

billy: "oh, you should join. there's a lot of really cool and intelligent people on there, like pjspin0331. he's super cool and everybody likes him a lot. we're thinking about making him the president of the forum."

the guy: "that sounds great! see you later"

billy: "bye!"

yeah that's probably exactly how that happened.

i can imagine the conversation:

the guy: "hey nice bike!"

billy: "yeah, you too, saw you a few weeks ago while i was driving the cage"

the guy: "cool man! but last time i saw you riding, your bike was rainbow colors, what happened?"

billy: "oh i got it painted black and put some decals on it because people kept making fun of me. by the way, you ever go on fz-1forum.com?"

the guy: "yeah, sometimes, but i'm not a member."

billy: "oh, you should join. there's a lot of really cool and intelligent people on there, like pjspin0331. he's super cool and everybody likes him a lot. we're thinking about making him the president of the forum."

the guy: "that sounds great! see you later"

billy: "bye!"

yeah that's probably exactly how that happened.

Oh that made me laugh so hard at work I had to close the door to my office :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

thanks, now if only it was a joke!:confused0024:

but seriously, you heard it from billy, this is exactly how it went down... :Liar:

pjspin0331 for forum president in 2012!

I just found this photo from NY's Gay Pride Parade I think from 2010. It seems that the GenI is the preferred choice of our friends from the other side of the coin. From the looks of the tank it looks like she took a tumble. I hope she wasn't wearing that outfit when she went down!

37867_135298963167176_100000612202800_228406_7159666_n.jpg

I know the photo says 2007 but I guess the person who shot it hasn't changed their date yet, but it was from 2010.

Back