FZ1 genII mudgard "plaque ras de roue"

Any new interested buyers?

Might have to do a combined Aus order, if we don't get the 10 buyers, to save on shipping.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I've had to go it alone unfortunately. The company sent me the version shown in this thread but due to a manufacturing fault it didn't fit and rubbed against the wheel. I doubt that is the norm though and I'm sure they're being more careful now. The good news is the company upgraded me to the mono arm version which is far better in my opinion. Really pleased with how quickly they got it replaced even though it took awhile to get sent out :)

I've had to go it alone unfortunately. The company sent me the version shown in this thread but due to a manufacturing fault it didn't fit and rubbed against the wheel. I doubt that is the norm though and I'm sure they're being more careful now. The good news is the company upgraded me to the mono arm version which is far better in my opinion. Really pleased with how quickly they got it replaced even though it took awhile to get sent out :)

They only have limited pictures of the single sided version on their site - can you post up some pictures?

:needpics:

just taken some quick snaps while I was on a break. Hope these help --> personally I much prefer this mono arm and its very solid.. even takes up less space on the threads of the rear axle.

The other one is actually made of fibreglass and there was a fair amount of lateral movement. No doubt this mono version isn't the most complicated bit of engineering so go for building it at home if you have the tools! I've put my weight on the bar and pulled it around and it doesn't shift or wobble atall... time will tell!

Long term report for the monoarm....still going strong. No issues atall. Love what it does to the look of the bike!
Good to hear it. I've tried (twice) emailing this French company through their website, but never got a reply. Did you buys yours directly through their website or through a retailer? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I bought through the website direct and when I emailed them I added a google translate version of what I was enquiring about and that seemed to help. I was gutted that the fibreglass version didn't fit correctly but the metal singlesided one is great and they didn't ask me to send the faulty one back - they sent me the more expensive version for free to make up for it. It doesn't bounce and its rock solid :)

I bought through the website direct and when I emailed them I added a google translate version of what I was enquiring about and that seemed to help...
I did the same thing the second time I emailed them, but still no response. I'll try one more time, then that'll be it. If they don't want my business, then they don't want my business. Thanks.

Back