FZ1 genII mudgard "plaque ras de roue"

similar from France - Designbike
Price Brut : 138€

plaque%20ras%20de%20roue-fz1.jpg

Designbike has agreed to offer a 15% discount for purchase of 10 or more of these rear mudgard "plaque ras de roue"

Check prices on their website.
If we order 10, eg 5 for AUS and 5 for US, parts will be shipped to one central point in AUS or US, so somebody needs to receive all parts and forward.
for AUS already AUS_ANDYK volunteered

When you say one central point, does that mean the 10 will be sent to either Aus or USA not both? or will they send to one point in both countries,If only one country the shipping to the other country would cost close to the 15% discount

I'll keep track of those wanting to order one and I'll negotiate with the supplier. Note the discount is applicable as from 10 orders.

So far I note 3 potential orders for

United States
DERJ
Australia
Aus_AndyK
Fisherman322

Shipment to US to ??
Shipment to AUS : Aus_andyK

That's the ticket! I've tried contacting the company for a bit of info over whether or not they can print a GB license plate instead of the FR one... from what I could see on the site it seemed like they would include one. Anyway, I haven't heard back from them yet but a forum discount wouldn't go amiss! I'm Cambridge UK here. I will need to move quite fast on getting one though so if this doesn't move along I'll just have to go ahead and order one on my own :)

Cheers

That's the ticket! I've tried contacting the company for a bit of info over whether or not they can print a GB license plate instead of the FR one... from what I could see on the site it seemed like they would include one. Anyway, I haven't heard back from them yet but a forum discount wouldn't go amiss! I'm Cambridge UK here. I will need to move quite fast on getting one though so if this doesn't move along I'll just have to go ahead and order one on my own :)

Cheers

If you are added to the list of interested purchasers, it means there are a total of 5 so far.

A link to this post has also just been posted on the FZ1OA forum (thx Johnnyontherocks), so hopefully the required numbers are reached quickly.

I've waited about a week for a response from the company on email. How are you guys contacting them and are they English speakers at all? I did add a Google translate version to what I sent them...

Maybe put it on the FZ8 forum too.

I had made mention to it in one of the random threads, people were interrested but nobody knows what the price is (and I guessed it was like 200-300, but that's just guessing with all the shipping).

I think if someone could figure out how much it'd be for us lazy folks in the USA that aren't good with money conversion and international shipping type stuff. :noworries::spank2:

The guard retails at €138 - group discount (15%) = €117.

Current exchange rates puts that at around US$160 + shipping.

I may be corrected on this, but shipping costs are split into 2 parts - bulk ship cost to countries will be split between each group, then individual shipping to each purchaser.

I had made mention to it in one of the random threads, people were interrested but nobody knows what the price is (and I guessed it was like 200-300, but that's just guessing with all the shipping).

I think if someone could figure out how much it'd be for us lazy folks in the USA that aren't good with money conversion and international shipping type stuff. :noworries::spank2:

I like the look of that so put me down as interested.
The previous owner of my bike got a defect notice for no rear guard which I got cleared then removed original guard again, I think this set up looks good and will keep you on the right of the law.

I've waited about a week for a response from the company on email. How are you guys contacting them and are they English speakers at all? I did add a Google translate version to what I sent them...

they are not quick responsive in emails...when I emailed them for a quote for group buy it took almost more than one week before response received
I did contact them in both french and english.

So far I note 5 potential orders for

United States
DERJ

Australia
Aus_AndyK
Fisherman322
FZ1 GONG

UK
Diplock01

Shipment to US to ??
Shipment to AUS : Aus_andyK

looks good interested....

if the total cost to me can be kept under $200usd.
so please add my name to this listing.
and us shipping i am in the 95252 zip code area.

now this comes in black?

Back