FZ1 2007 Fork Suspension Specs

So I replaced my fork oil and put everything back together but totally forgot where the top screws on the forks were to set rebound and damping. Anyone know how many turns each setting should be or can you let me know what you're running your bike at if it's working for you. Thanks in advance party people!

So I replaced my fork oil and put everything back together but totally forgot where the top screws on the forks were to set rebound and damping. Anyone know how many turns each setting should be or can you let me know what you're running your bike at if it's working for you. Thanks in advance party people!

How did your settings change? Unless you changed them yourself, they should be right where they were before you started...

Since everyone is different in terms of what settings work for them, I'd set everything to full "soft" and start adjusting from there.

How did your settings change? Unless you changed them yourself, they should be right where they were before you started...

Since everyone is different in terms of what settings work for them, I'd set everything to full "soft" and start adjusting from there.
I'd set them full soft on both sides to remove pressure so that I could remove the caps. I'll probably just eyeball it at this point

Back