FS Sparingly used Scorpion Octane EXO 400 Silver Dark Helmet - $79

fastchariot

Up for sale is my Scorpion Helmet Size XXL. I had used this helmet a few times and realized I fit a size Large. I have purchased a couple of Helmets for myself and no longer need this one. I will let the pictures bring out the condition of the helmet. In case you have questions, please get in touch with me via PM. There is a scratch on the wind shield (it is the last pic where the shield is facing the camera). Its very minor and you would not even notice it while riding.
The price is firm as I am in no hurry to sell it. Scorpion helmets tend to run a size small. You can check the sizing chart on their website Scorpion Sports © 2007
Accepted Payment Mode: Cash Only
Local pickup in Atlanta. Will not Ship
Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Up for sale is my Scorpion Helmet Size XXL. I had used this helmet a few times and realized I fit a size Large. I have purchased a couple of Helmets for myself and no longer need this one. I will let the pictures bring out the condition of the helmet. In case you have questions, please get in touch with me PM. There is a scratch on the wind shield (it is the last pic where the shield is facing the camera). Its very minor and you would not even notice it while riding.
The price is firm as I am in no hurry to sell it. Scorpion helmets tend to run a size small. You can check the sizing chart on their website Scorpion Sports © 2007
Accepted Payment Mode: Cash Only
Local pickup in Atlanta. Will not Ship
Thanks for looking

Of Course! Just my size and a great price and No Shipping! Thats my luck for sure! Oh well, good luck with the sale.

P.S. I don't see any pics.

Back