FS: Custom 08 FZ1

Definitely a nice bike, but to be honest, the price is high. You typically don't get your money back on mods. They're custom to you, not the new owner. I bought a new FZ-1 for $7500. Granted no mods, but now it is fully custom to me and I know I'll lose most if not all the money I put in it if I sell her.

GLWS, hopefully you get what you need out of it.

I know $7500 is high to me $7k doesn't seem unrealistic book on it is $6700 and there aren't a lot of fz1's out there for sale i counted 6 on ebay and 1 was a gen 1. if I could get $6700 i would be happy!

I know $7500 is high to me $7k doesn't seem unrealistic book on it is $6700 and there aren't a lot of fz1's out there for sale i counted 6 on ebay and 1 was a gen 1. if I could get $6700 i would be happy!

You might be better off removing the mods and selling them separately.

IMHO a stock bike is easier to sell...:2cents:

that would be nice but traded stock pipe for two bros, sold all fairing pieces except actual fairing never had stock blinkers and paint is hard to take off lol

Oh I understand...my point was that a modded bike will attract a smaller number of potential buyers. However, you never know as all it takes is the right buyer...

bump bike is now consigned at rice honda suzuki in rapid city sd their website is rhswesellfun.com and any purchase can go through them. you can call and talk to todd wood about it he is the sales mgr 605-342-2242. thanks for looking!

Bump pulled bike off consignment an rode it for the summer to commute to work. Back up for sale as my wife lost her job and we need the money now. Price dropped to $5000 firm which is damn near rough trade on value. Only thing the bike needs is rubber! Can deliver within 500 miles of rapid city sd for a small fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while cruising the V50

Back