FS - 2007 FZ1 - Normal mods and luggage

My FZ1 is for sale, I've moved on to a bigger and more powerful summer daily driver. I've owned several bikes and this is one I kept for more than a season or two. I put ~25k miles on it, daily driver and travel touring for 4+ seasons. It'll be sad to see it go.

Price: $4500 OBO, I want this sold.

The good things:
• It's a fast, comfortable bike. 1000cc is fun and the FZ seating position is easy.
• Typical exhaust, intake and power commander tuning stuff is done already.
• Heated grips and external wiring. Daily driving in MN with heated grips, iPhone, GPS. . .
• Adjustable windshield is nice and the rear fender is gone.
• Full set of luggage. V46 hard rear case is awesome, soft saddle bags and tank bag included.
• Chain was replaced ~8k miles ago and has been cleaned/tightened since.
• Spark plugs changed ~5k miles ago, coolant flushed and replace at this time.
• Battery replaced ~3k miles ago.
• Box of spare/original parts.
• Complete service record available.
• Clean title, ready to sell.

The bad things:
• 33324 miles is more than most bikes in MN, nothing to worry about though.
• It'll need new tires eventually, depending on how low you want to run the tread.
• Brakes are original, rotors look good and pads have a good amount of material remaining.
• Bike was tipped over at the dealership before the original purchase. Left side fairing has a small crack, pretty much unnoticeable. The left side mirror has some extra rotation, it doesn't move around on the road, but it swivels a little differently than the right side.
• Fender eliminator is cracked and held on by zip ties, super classy.

2007 Yamaha FZ1

00N0N_63Jto1xgrZT_600x450.jpg

Attachments

• 00N0N_63Jto1xgrZT_600x450.jpg
    00N0N_63Jto1xgrZT_600x450.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Uh........Price???

Not sure how I screwed up the thread, I can't see my original post.

My FZ1 is for sale, I've moved on to a bigger and more powerful summer daily driver. I've owned several bikes and this is one I kept for more than a season or two. I put ~25k miles on it, daily driver and travel touring for 4+ seasons. It'll be sad to see it go. Price is updated on the Craigslist advertisement.

00N0N_63Jto1xgrZT_1200x900.jpg

2007 Yamaha FZ1

The good things:
• It's a fast, comfortable bike. 1000cc is fun and the FZ seating position is easy.
• Typical exhaust, intake and power commander tuning stuff is done already.
• Heated grips and external wiring. Daily driving in MN with heated grips, iPhone, GPS. . .
• Adjustable windshield is nice and the rear fender is gone.
• Full set of luggage. V46 hard rear case is awesome, soft saddle bags and tank bag included.
• Chain was replaced ~8k miles ago and has been cleaned/tightened since.
• Spark plugs changed ~5k miles ago, coolant flushed and replace at this time.
• Battery replaced ~3k miles ago.
• Box of spare/original parts.
• Complete service record available.
• Clean title, ready to sell.

The bad things:
• 33324 miles is more than most bikes in MN, nothing to worry about though.
• It'll need new tires eventually, depending on how low you want to run the tread.
• Brakes are original, rotors look good and pads have a good amount of material remaining.
• Bike was tipped over at the dealership before the original purchase. Left side fairing has a small crack, pretty much unnoticeable. The left side mirror has some extra rotation, it doesn't move around on the road, but it swivels a little differently than the right side.
• Fender eliminator is cracked and held on by zip ties, super classy.

Attachments

• 00N0N_63Jto1xgrZT_1200x900.jpg
    00N0N_63Jto1xgrZT_1200x900.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 115
Would you be willing to trade parts out on this motorcycle? I've been looking to try out the MRA windscreen you have on this bike. I could trade you an immaculate stock windscreen from a Gen2 FZ1 + cash to match. Also possibly interested in your tank bag.

I'm also located in Minneapolis MN.

Let me know!

Justin

No problem. I'll pass the word out if I see anyone oogling at my bike - very similar setup to yours except you have the color I wanted :jaw drop:

Good luck with the sale and let me know if you change your mind on selling parts.

Sorry, not at this time. I'm hoping the mods will attract a buyer. Do you know anyone looking? I'm pretty motivated now, especially for someone local.

It's almost always financially beneficial to sell the mods separately and sell the bike as close to stock as possible. I personally think selling a stock bike is easier as well.

Still interested in the following items on your bike:

- Power commander
- MRA windscreen (have a ZG Double Bubble, ZG Sport Touring and a OEM stock one I'd trade)
- Tank bag
- Saddle bags

Local cash in hand.

Back