Forum vinyl graphics

DirtyD

If you don't know I work in the sign business..I am 26 amd have been in the industry since I was 15.

I do side work and have some equipment at home and the programs at home... with all the forum gear comming out I would like to make a sticker for the rear windshield of your car, van, etc: or wherever...I'm not looking for any money except for a shipping charge...not sure on that price but i'm sure $1.00 u.s will suffice, I'm thinking premium memeber free of charge....

I will make them in just white bc that is what stands out in windows the best...I would like sugestions on graphic logo...i will post a couple of my creations up as well as a mock of the t-shirt design...

Lee if you have a problem with this or anyone else let me knowe thanks for a great forum..

p.s they will be around 6" x 6"

If you are doing a T-shirt design, a FZ-1 N or gen 1 would not bother me. I still have about $5000.00 worth of product I'd like to sell to make my money back, as well as money for the forum.

it's not a t-shirt, it would be a sticker that resembles the t-shirt design...the FZ-1 with www.998cc.org...it's just a sticker, I could do one of the fz1n as well as gen 1 too, but open for othe sugestions besides the t-shirt design,

like I said i'm not looking for money, these stickers will be free, except for a $1.00 us charge except for premium members...for shipping, but I might waive that too ya never know

If you are doing a T-shirt design, a FZ-1 N or gen 1 would not bother me. I still have about $5000.00 worth of product I'd like to sell to make my money back, as well as money for the forum.

thats alot of money, I hope you had a lot of mercandise made, I could have done the graphic and logo for you for free buddy, maybe next time

thats alot of money, I hope you had a lot of mercandise made, I could have done the graphic and logo for you for free buddy, maybe next time

The cost is all merchandise, my brother in law would not take anything but some t-shirts for payment for making the logo.

Back