For those so inclined

I found a few full fairings for the Gen 2 FZ while looking for Belly Pans. Some that I had not seen before. Just thought some might be interested.
The first one is fromhttp://www.fairings.net
The last two from a site called Motorhead.
On the red bike, I like the side fairings, but I cannot find the site that they came from, If anyone can shed some light.

Last edited:
I've seen the red bike before. I think it's a Japanese accessory site. Not sure if it's Yamaha of Japan owned or not. Can't remember the site right now, but I probably have it bookmarked at home. Some really interesting things on it.

Big Money

Here it is!!!

http://www.ysgear.co.jp/mc/special/fz1fazer/touring/index.html

Enjoy, but just don't convert to CAN $ or you'll get depressed ;)

Thanks ! I book marked that site, I'll just have to get my kid to translate,(been learning Japanese). And by the way the Canadian dollar is just about par with the US. Might still be depressing though. The Carbon fiber hand gaurds would look good on my Grey 08. Those side fairings look interesting, kinda like the R6 bodywork, must be my inner squid rearing it's ugly head.;)

Oh the prices will be depressing. I did a quick calculation and those side fairings are ~650 + shipping so before you know it it's $1k.

And those side fairings have started to grow on me. I almost like them more than the sport scoops available everywhere else, but the US. You might want to look into them. Here's a picture of them:

273484903_6Hyrv-L.jpg

ooohhhh shiny

Oh the prices will be depressing. I did a quick calculation and those side fairings are ~650 + shipping so before you know it it's $1k.

And those side fairings have started to grow on me. I almost like them more than the sport scoops available everywhere else, but the US. You might want to look into them. Here's a picture of them:

273484903_6Hyrv-L.jpg

Those are available here from my local stealer. Very expensive for what they are. They do look sharp though. I will have to wait until bonus time for the R6-ish side fairings if they will even ship here. Wonder if they are available in Granite grey....hm.:eyebrow:

Those are available here from my local stealer. Very expensive for what they are. They do look sharp though. I will have to wait until bonus time for the R6-ish side fairings if they will even ship here. Wonder if they are available in Granite grey....hm.:eyebrow:

I thought there was someone who was trying to obtain a set to make molds for reproduction....jlewis02 had tried to donate his for the cause, but misfortune happened during removal.....

or am I dreaming???

don't have time to to dig....right now anyway....

Adam

Side fairings

I thought there was someone who was trying to obtain a set to make molds for reproduction....jlewis02 had tried to donate his for the cause, but misfortune happened during removal.....

or am I dreaming???

don't have time to to dig....right now anyway....

Adam

Its the neat side fairings on the Japan site that I really like. They are compatible with the Chin fairing. The sport scoops are the other alternative, but I remember the thread that you refer to.

Last edited:
it was early....I just looked at the thumbnail w/o blowing up the picture....I now see the difference.....

either way -- I've run full lowers on the Gen I -- and I'm soon to explore the lower cowl of a different look than what I had originally had when I first purchased the bike....

Back