FOR SALE: 2002 Yamaha FZ1, 5700 miles, Great condition, Fully serviced, $4700

Asking $4,700. Only 5700 miles on this bike, I bought it not to long ago but decided that I didn’t like the riding position, and am going back to a sport bike. It has a clear title and always adult ridden and never tracked. I believe I am only the second owner of the bike. I also have a CycleChex motorcycle history report on it that you are more then welcome to look at.

In the short time that I had it I did a lot to it. I did a compete maintenance, changed the spark plugs, changed and flushed the oil, changed the oil filter, changed and flushed the coolant, changed the brake fluid to super blue racing fluid, new rear tire, front tire is in real good shape, cleaned the carburetors, de-carbonized the combustion chambers, and changed the air filter.

I also purchased a couple of aftermarket accessories on it as well, GYT-R exhaust, fender eliminator kit, integrated turn signals, frame sliders, and xenon headlights.

I have over 5,500 in it, including all of the maintenance, aftermarket, and of course the bike. I know that I am going to take a loss on it but I‘m hoping its not going to be that bad, I am asking 4700 for a bike that you just get on and ride. Please email me with any questions, comments, or concerns, [email protected] or call 440.749.0121.
craigslist010.jpg

craigslist009.jpg

craigslist006.jpg

craigslist011.jpg

Back