Faster Blue 07 For Sale

My highly upgraded 07 needs new home. I just don't get to ride enough anymore. With 17,047 miles, Rizoma rearsets and bars, steering damper, Ohlins shock with remote preload adjustment, new led turn signals and brake light, Arrow headers, MIVV exhaust, Kaoko throttle lock, Fren Tubo carbonfiber brake line front and rear, ASV levers double bubble smoke windscreen, custom aluminum rear rack, highway pegs, flashed ECU, 148.4 dynoed hp, I have the recent dyno sheet, new iridium spark plugs with about 500 mile on them, Michelin power pilot 4's with lots of rubber, lithium battery, painted to match Givi trunk, Progrip and Techspec tank protectors, carbon fiber sliders, rear mini spools. I have most of the original parts as well. I won't part out this bike please don't ask. First $6500 can ride it home from east Texas near Tyler.
07FZ1-6.jpg 07FZ1-4.jpg 07FZ1-5.jpg 07FZ1-3.jpg 07FZ1-2.jpg 07FZ1.jpg
Sold.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, My FZ-1 is currently only listed here and I would prefer it go to a deserving member since I received so much help from the forum when I was making the upgrades. It will be listed publicly in about a week. Thanks for looking.

My highly upgraded 07 needs new home. I just don't get to ride enough anymore. With 17,047 miles, Rizoma rearsets and bars, steering damper, Ohlins shock with remote preload adjustment, new led turn signals and brake light, Arrow headers, MIVV exhaust, Kaoko throttle lock, Fren Tubo carbonfiber brake line front and rear, ASV levers double bubble smoke windscreen, custom aluminum rear rack, highway pegs, flashed ECU, 148.4 dynoed hp, I have the recent dyno sheet, new iridium spark plugs with about 500 mile on them, Michelin power pilot 4's with lots of rubber, lithium battery, painted to match Givi trunk, Progrip and Techspec tank protectors, carbon fiber sliders, rear mini spools. I have most of the original parts as well. I won't part out this bike please don't ask. First $6500 can ride it home from east Texas near Tyler. Contact Mike at 404-538-6288. Title in hand thanks for lookingView attachment 27209 View attachment 27207 View attachment 27208 View attachment 27206 View attachment 27205 View attachment 27204
My highly upgraded 07 needs new home. I just don't get to ride enough anymore. With 17,047 miles, Rizoma rearsets and bars, steering damper, Ohlins shock with remote preload adjustment, new led turn signals and brake light, Arrow headers, MIVV exhaust, Kaoko throttle lock, Fren Tubo carbonfiber brake line front and rear, ASV levers double bubble smoke windscreen, custom aluminum rear rack, highway pegs, flashed ECU, 148.4 dynoed hp, I have the recent dyno sheet, new iridium spark plugs with about 500 mile on them, Michelin power pilot 4's with lots of rubber, lithium battery, painted to match Givi trunk, Progrip and Techspec tank protectors, carbon fiber sliders, rear mini spools. I have most of the original parts as well. I won't part out this bike please don't ask. First $6500 can ride it home from east Texas near Tyler. Contact Mike at 404-538-6288. Title in hand thanks for lookingView attachment 27209 View attachment 27207 View attachment 27208 View attachment 27206 View attachment 27205 View attachment 27204
Any chance you'd still be your rear shock?

Back