Factory Fighter .

IMHO the FZ1N is the most horn factory street fighter to come out of Japan , the B-King , Z1000 , CB1000R etc are decent enough nakeds .
but the FZIN has got a quality & style the others are lacking , the Z1000 & B-King look like transformers & the new CB1000R looks like fark knows what .
i previously owned a 2007 Z1000 & it was nice , but its got nothing on my new FZ1N ..

p.s. heres a pic of my previous 07 Z1000 .

The FZ1N looks the part , apart from the exhaust, which looks better in real life but even then it is yukky. I suppose most people replace it anyhows.

although i am partial to the MV-Agusta Brutale 910R & soon to be released Brutale 1078R , i'd love to have either as a stable mate for my FZ1N "Stop Dreaming" :p

The Honda (cb1000r) i belive.. is not sold here in the states. they let us have the 919 :(.
i have been a honda fan in the dirt for 2+ years now, have a CRF that i love to ride,,when she lets me..:eek:
after a brief investigation/research into a street bike because of fuel prices,riding conditions and cost of bike, was happy to have aquired an 07 raven FZ1 for $1000 to 500 less then Honda's 919,cbr600r, and kawi's z1000. I am not a slowsuki fan so didnt even look there.
they didnt want to move on price , so i made them throw in the 3 yr Y.E.S plan instead.
now if Kawi was still making the Ole GPz.....who knows:rolleyes:

Back