Exhaust

Hi All.. Im Ban and I’m new to this forum and I have recently bought myself a 2009 fz1n. Loving the bike so far but was looking to replace my micron end can for a black widow can and link pipe, that a colleague is selling off his 1998 Thundercat
Just wondering if this would fit mine?
Only looking to change it as I wanted something shorter and black or carbon in colour.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The can may fit with the FZ1 specific mid pipe, but the input diameter may not be the same. I'd check out Delkevic Exhaust for a great selection of exhaust options for the FZ1...

Thanks jboat.. I have looked at the delkevic exhausts for the Fz1, but wasn’t sure how good it would sound?
my micron exhaust sounds brilliant (crackles etc) but it’s quite large and wanted something shorter.
I'll get onto YouTube actually see if I can find something on there.

I've got the Delkevic 13" carbon oval and I think it sounds perfect. It has a bit of crackle on the downshift and is deep without being obnoxious (I leave the baffle in).

I know they offer a few shorter options and I've heard them in person and they are pretty loud...

Here's a pic for reference. I have a 2009 model as well...

DAyy2mb.jpg

Nice bike pal.. is yours a slip on or full system? Watched a few videos on YouTube and they do sound good to be fair
when I get back off holiday I’ll order one. Thanks for your help pal.

Thanks jboat.. I have looked at the delkevic exhausts for the Fz1, but wasn’t sure how good it would sound?
my micron exhaust sounds brilliant (crackles etc) but it’s quite large and wanted something shorter.
I'll get onto YouTube actually see if I can find something on there.
I have a full scorpion with delkevic can.wicked sound

Back