Exhaust sound recommendations!

Hi youall!
I am looking to buy an exhaust for my FZ second gen..... but there are many out there. I need one that is not loud and lets my baby breathe better and save some weight. I have been looking at videos for hours but is not easy to understand the difference that way, is not like real life.
Can you give me some recommendations trough your real life experience please.
Be safe and have fun out there! Thanks.

The Scorpion my bike came with is not loud, but is louder than stock.
I've heard / read opinions that the Scorpions do not flow as well as some of the others.
I can't imagine a company would go through the pains of designing and bringing a product to market that was counter productive.

But then again it would make sense to me that the more exhaust flow you have the closer you are to an open pipe sound.
And vice versa, the quieter the closer to stock flow.

So I'll give you one vote Scorpion- with nothing else to compare it to.

I have a Coffman's shorty on my '07. Love the look and the sound. It's not too obnoxiously loud but loud enough to let drivers in cages know you're there. The tone is better than the 2 Brothers carbon-fibery-looking one I took off. I would sell it if you want it.

I see this is from like 6 mo. ago, soooo...

I have a Coffman's shorty on my '07. Love the look and the sound. It's not too obnoxiously loud but loud enough to let drivers in cages know you're there. The tone is better than the 2 Brothers carbon-fibery-looking one I took off. I would sell it if you want it.

I see this is from like 6 mo. ago, soooo...

Mine came with a Yoshi can and, while I like the sound, I'd like something smaller. I had a Coffman on my F4i that I really liked, so maybe I can sell the Yosh, go with the Coffman, save a little weight and make a little profit... 🤔

My bike came with a Yoshi full exhaust. Too quiet for me. I'm planning on getting a MIVV which I had on my '01 sweetest sounding IMHO. Just need to see how to fit it to the headers since it's probably a different size now for a simple slip on.

Attachments

• 20230710_125358_cropped.png
    20230710_125358_cropped.png
    15.2 MB · Views: 9
I have a graves ti system with a little stubby racer boy can just sitting in a box in the garage. It was on the bike when I bought it and immediately annoyed the @%$# out of me so I replaced it with a boring Delkevic and 18" muffler... Ahhhhh, much better lol. I know, I'm weird.

Back