Ess Bee Enn

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
So, after posting the thread over there in the FZ1 forum called "This place blows..." (for good reason too, see below!) and then after a few replies, I visited for the first time in 13 days.... nothing.... so I left this muse:

fz6innh @ S B N said:
Yup... 13 days later and this is post number 4 on the \"new\" list. Still blows.....

Off to FZ1-Forum.com International Yamaha FZ1 Community , the friendly and informative place to discuss my bike. Not even the admins of the (EssBeeEnn) site will respond... I have asked to have my ID changed three times without a single response. To think, I gave this place monthly donations for 2 yrs and cannot get a simple name change? Looks they they took the money and went out riding.... No love for the supporters and contributors....

I guess it doesn't matter seeing how dead this place is. Please, for God's sake, ban me so I stop coming back. It's like a car wreck that you just cannot look away from... But hey, made it 13 days this time without a visit. I'm getting more resistant to the hopes that there's a stupid Admin who actually cares any longer.

Maybe if I delete the bookmark, I won't keep clicking it? LOL!

I ramble, but this is like yelling in the middle of the forest... no one is listening, no one cares and no one gives a sh*t... But we'll take your money! (Glad I stopped THAT donation after the failed attempts to reach a caring sole...)

This is like muttering to yourself in the car, isn't it? Talking to yourself... no one is there Idiot!

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Do you STILL hear the echos? I do.... Come back in 15 days and they might have dissipated by then....

If only I had a virtual crowbar... I could wreck this useless hole. Ha!

So long folks. I'm attempting to not be tempted to come back here... the memories are fading already.......................................

I thought that was a pretty popular site. I never belonged; just got directed there occassionally doing a google search. The few times I went there it never seemed like a tight knit community but I'm surprised this has happened. Did the owners abondone it?

guess Eric paid their way into early retirement -- if you could have that money back now -- you'd be sitting pretty with the Gen II w/o having approval from the CFO

speaking of which -- I've got to move parts to make more venture capital.....

Hmmm maybe we need to take on SBN lol...

Sportbikes.ms ( I own that one to lol)

Wonder if you would get a responce... A post like that here well we would no have ignored you that long... RIP SBN. Another great forum murdered by the Giant....

Google v e r t i c a l s c o p e with out the spaces....

Okay... I couldn't do it, could NOT stay away. So, I tried to get myseld banned and posted a nude shot after Wayne suggested it. The shot is STILL there and no action. I don't think the FZ1 forum there is even moderated.

I told them I wanted all my money back for lack of response and support. LOL! Of course I know it already bought someones mods and they are out enjoying their bike thus any chance of a refund is out of the question but I said it to make a point.

Okay... I couldn't do it, could NOT stay away. So, I tried to get myself banned and posted a nude shot after Wayne suggested it. The shot is STILL there and no action. I don't think the FZ1 forum there is even moderated...

So was it a hot nude picture? Provide the link please :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

allright -- I'd say give me your credentials (to view) but I'll get ya banned.....so you don't have to worry about being able to be let back in -- I seem to be pretty good at pissin' people off these days -- perfecting it, when it comes to construction timelines and deliveries of goods/services.

just :popcorn: for thought....

Adam

Back