Englishtown Swapmeet Spring 2012

Just in case anyone is going to be there this year. I'll be there on Sunday from about 7:45am until about 1:00pm. Some people no longer like the show, but I go every year, Spring and Fall. So if your going to be there just PM me and I'll swap numbers so we can meet up and say hi!!

Bill I used to race motorcross at Englishtown, is the swap meet held at the same location? I would like to try and get there but it would not be until later today do you have the times and dates the events is running?

Bill I used to race motorcross at Englishtown, is the swap meet held at the same location? I would like to try and get there but it would not be until later today do you have the times and dates the events is running?

I'm sorry Pete, I was out of it yesterday and didn't get this message until now. It was yesterday, today and tomorrow. I'll be there tomorrow because I had to work today.

No problem Bill, I posted this morning. I cant make it anyway I was going to try and fit it in this weekend. Have fun I was at the Oley Valley swap meet and bike show last Sat had a nice time even with the poor weather.

No problem Bill, I posted this morning. I cant make it anyway I was going to try and fit it in this weekend. Have fun I was at the Oley Valley swap meet and bike show last Sat had a nice time even with the poor weather.

Well, I'll be there tomorrow from 7:30am til about 1-1:30pm if you change your mind. You have my cell number. Just give me a call.:)

Back