eBay Seller: Fire Dragon Bros.

I got my adjustable levers off eBay for around $60 delivered. They fit better than the oem's they replaced and I had zero issues with install. Shipping was quick, considering they were coming from China. The quality of the levers do not reveal they are brand knockoffs.

Suds, who I ride with, just installed these on his bike last week. After taking a quick ride on his bike, I think I actually like the Fire Dragon Brothers levers better than my Pazzo's :( The reason is the FDB levers feel like they are a little more square on the face of them. My fingers just liked the larger, flatter front to the lever. Might be time to "down grade" my levers. :banghead:

Got a pair for my ZX6r race bike from the Dragon Bros. Nothing but excellent service, levers fit and work perfect. I have Pazzo on the FZ1 and cannot see any difference between them.

I've been eyeing off their Lever's for a while and almost bought a set, but I was wondering how good they are as I don't want to have one fall apart or break etc.. while riding. So I guess I can dismiss my initial fear of their products after reading this thread :)

I've been eyeing off their Lever's for a while and almost bought a set, but I was wondering how good they are as I don't want to have one fall apart or break etc.. while riding. So I guess I can dismiss my initial fear of their products after reading this thread :)

I bought them after seeing PapaGeno and Wolftamer's and I am very happy with them. Fit and finish is excellent as is the adjustment levers. I bought the "shorty" levers and am glad I didn't spend almost 200 dollars for the other brand. Fire Dragon Bros. are okay in my book!

They are very solid. I haven't made any panic stops with them but I have grabbed a handful of brake with no problems. I know when you hear of "chinese" knockoffs you think of low quality but these are the exception.

Actually when I think of Chinese products I think of toxic. They probably have lead, cadmium and radioactive waste material in them.:th_smiley_rotfl2[1] That OK, I'm just bitter cause I paid a lot more for my Pazzos. :disturbed

Actually when I think of Chinese products I think of toxic. They probably have lead, cadmium and radioactive waste material in them.:th_smiley_rotfl2[1] That OK, I'm just bitter cause I paid a lot more for my Pazzos. :disturbed

Oh so that's why they glow at night! I thought it was a safety feature :D Don't feel bad Lee. The Pazzos are a well made product that look and function perfectly. I too have them on my bike, but I go them used for half the price. However, they were in like new condition ;)

Back