eBay Seller: Fire Dragon Bros.

theWolfTamer

I got my adjustable levers off eBay for around $60 delivered. They fit better than the oem's they replaced and I had zero issues with install. Shipping was quick, considering they were coming from China. The quality of the levers do not reveal they are brand knockoffs.

bushboarder

Suds, who I ride with, just installed these on his bike last week. After taking a quick ride on his bike, I think I actually like the Fire Dragon Brothers levers better than my Pazzo's :( The reason is the FDB levers feel like they are a little more square on the face of them. My fingers just liked the larger, flatter front to the lever. Might be time to "down grade" my levers. :banghead:

Bayouscoot

I just received mine as well.
Bought them based on recommendations here & FZ1OA.

Seem to be good quality for the money. :tup:

B

Buildercher

Got a pair for my ZX6r race bike from the Dragon Bros. Nothing but excellent service, levers fit and work perfect. I have Pazzo on the FZ1 and cannot see any difference between them.

scottyd

I've been eyeing off their Lever's for a while and almost bought a set, but I was wondering how good they are as I don't want to have one fall apart or break etc.. while riding. So I guess I can dismiss my initial fear of their products after reading this thread :)

FZ1riderNY

I've been eyeing off their Lever's for a while and almost bought a set, but I was wondering how good they are as I don't want to have one fall apart or break etc.. while riding. So I guess I can dismiss my initial fear of their products after reading this thread :)
I bought them after seeing PapaGeno and Wolftamer's and I am very happy with them. Fit and finish is excellent as is the adjustment levers. I bought the "shorty" levers and am glad I didn't spend almost 200 dollars for the other brand. Fire Dragon Bros. are okay in my book!

FZ1riderNY

Billy, do they feel solid? like you can grab a big handfull of brake and not bend the lever?
They are very solid. I haven't made any panic stops with them but I have grabbed a handful of brake with no problems. I know when you hear of "chinese" knockoffs you think of low quality but these are the exception.

Oldschool

They are very solid. I haven't made any panic stops with them but I have grabbed a handful of brake with no problems. I know when you hear of "chinese" knockoffs you think of low quality but these are the exception.
Actually when I think of Chinese products I think of toxic. They probably have lead, cadmium and radioactive waste material in them.:th_smiley_rotfl2[1] That OK, I'm just bitter cause I paid a lot more for my Pazzos. :disturbed

FZ1riderNY

:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]
Actually when I think of Chinese products I think of toxic. They probably have lead, cadmium and radioactive waste material in them.:th_smiley_rotfl2[1] That OK, I'm just bitter cause I paid a lot more for my Pazzos. :disturbed
:th_smiley_rotfl2[1] Too funny Lee!

NJFZ1

Oh so that's why they glow at night! I thought it was a safety feature :D Don't feel bad Lee. The Pazzos are a well made product that look and function perfectly. I too have them on my bike, but I go them used for half the price. However, they were in like new condition ;)

scottyd

No, I prefer salt and vinegar :poke:
Salt and Vinegar! YUM!!!!

Hey, these FDB Levers, how does the adjustment range compare to the stock ones? can the levers be adjusted any closer to the throttle than the std one? I want to get the brake lever a few milimeters closer.

theWolfTamer

You can get them close enough to touch the bar! They have 6 adjustments and are much better than the stock adjusters. Actually, you can still use the stock adjusters in conjunction with them.