Don't Be Shy Now .

Stereotype

Vancouver here... :sport12:

Hey Hoser48, hows it goin eh? :icon_beer:

Yep, nothing like perpetuating a regional stereotype ! Love to chat but I have to go pull in my flannel lumberjack shirt from the washing line, put on my touque , crack a beer,polish the snow shoes and watch hockey. Might even roast me some moosemeat and give'r a maple syrup glaze.:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]:justkidding:

Andy from Corner Brook, Newfoundland getting ready to put my 2006 red Fz1 and My wifes 2008 FZ6 away for a too long winters nap. Some days I wish I lived in Arizona. :sport12:

denile, not just a river in Egypt

Andy from Corner Brook, Newfoundland getting ready to put my 2006 red Fz1 and My wifes 2008 FZ6 away for a too long winters nap. Some days I wish I lived in Arizona. :sport12:

I am in denile. The weather here yesterday was nice but the lane was still ice covered and I wasn't prepared to risk the bike. It is suppossed to be above freezing alll week so the lane should dry up. If the weather is not too ugly by mid week, I may take her out to finally try out the new windshield and fairing fix, (vibration repair). That is if mother nature doesn't pull a fast one again.:looseit:

Love your sense of humor OldSchool :cheers: :canada flag:

We have had a great fall in Vancouver, except for this last week, I have been on some great rides in September/October. If you grow up in Vancouver you develop gills.
I will be taking out the bikes this next week to winterize one and put the other up for sale. Gotta take advantage of any rides I can, although I have not seen any ice yet.

Hi All,
I'm just outside Toronto....there's a lack of good roads in my immediate area so the last couple of summers I've been heading south to the USA for some awesome riding through Pennsylvania and Virginia. You guys are so lucky to have those twisties in your back yard! Dan

hi

i am not shy, just lazy (heh)

put the bike away last weekend, time to crawl up and die untill spring comes.

currently in saint john new brunswick

hi ime from sudbury ontario 01 fz1 just brought the bike out for first ride i have the need for speed but use my snowmobile supercharged apex, no tracks or drag strips nearby to test the bike out on

Last edited:
hi ime from sudbury ontario 01 fz1 just brought the bike out for first ride i have the need for speed but use my snowmobile supercharged apex, no tracks or drag strips nearby to test the bike out on

I used to drive truck through that area all the time. Lots of decent roads in your area. Lots of O.P.P to, so be careful and :welcome:

No troubles

yep lots of opp and regional police if youre truck had a detroit i might have worked on it if it had eng troubles

Never once had trouble with engines when I was running past your area. I was running Cats or Macks. Worked for Reimer in those days. I was going through that area when that load of dynomite took out your nice new bypass, missed it by a day.

Newfoundland...2007 FZ1 Raven. Yosh TRC, cat gut/descreened filter, PCIII, ais block, Copper Dawg flies on the way. LED front signals, integrated tail light/fender eliminator and heated grips.

Richmond BC 2003 FZ-1

Been riding for 37 years, upgraded to the fz1 from a 1981 yamaha 920RH when I suddenly had time for more riding as my job vanished.
Took some getting used to the power but after a few power wheelies I love this bike.
I run pirelli diablo corsa 111's for the power get about 8000k per rear 12000k front, modded a jardine, extra driving lights, frame sliders and pegs to stretch my legs.
I ride with the BCSB.com and UBC groups and put 23000 km last year, quite a few 1000 km days. Favorite rides, whistler-lilloet-spencersbridge-princton and portalberni-tofino-gold river.

That is some serious mileage (km) and some great roads. The only one that I have not yet done is Gold river, but my trip in July this year will fix that.:welcome:

Darmouth NS

Hi everyone,

I just bought an 05 FZ1. We've had record breaking temperatures this Easter weekend (24.5 today). I managed to get a couple of good rides in. Great bike! It seems to do everything very well and nothing very badly.

Let's hope this weather continues!

Rob

Hi everyone,

I just bought an 05 FZ1. We've had record breaking temperatures this Easter weekend (24.5 today). I managed to get a couple of good rides in. Great bike! It seems to do everything very well and nothing very badly.

Let's hope this weather continues!

Rob

Send some of that my way would you, maybe on the next plane heading for Ft. Mac. There are a few members out your way, Welcome!

Back