DoD Sticker Bracket???

Has anyone out there found a vendor that sells or has fabricated on their own a bracket for registrations/decals? I need to put a DoD sticker somewhere but I don’t want to affix it to the motorcycle itself. Thanks for any input.

Has anyone out there found a vendor that sells or has fabricated on their own a bracket for registrations/decals? I need to put a DoD sticker somewhere but I don’t want to affix it to the motorcycle itself. Thanks for any input.

If you don't mind me asking why do you have to put a DoD sticker on. I thought military is going away from those and just using the ID

I use a 1/8" steel plate with a 1/4" hole drilled in the corner... I then mount it to the front bolt on the chain guard.

OK, you lost me on that one! You put your decal on sticking out of the side on mounted on the side or what? Most of the policies that I have seen require it to be on the front of the vehicle. I am curious as I am PCSing to Fort Bragg in October!

Different posts and commands require different things. APG did not require a motorcycle sticker but required a reflective vest. Rucker, on the other-hand requires a motorcycle sticker, but only a reflective belt.

Different posts and commands require different things. APG did not require a motorcycle sticker but required a reflective vest. Rucker, on the other-hand requires a motorcycle sticker, but only a reflective belt.

AAAhhhh I see, for the Air bases I've been on its always been saftey gear reflective belt and up until a couple years ago we had to have that sticker on the bike. For the most part I see people stick them to the forks on there bike. I can see where you are coming from wanting to be able to remove that without leaving all that residue on there.

OK, you lost me on that one! You put your decal on sticking out of the side on mounted on the side or what? Most of the policies that I have seen require it to be on the front of the vehicle. I am curious as I am PCSing to Fort Bragg in October!

For us, it just had to be on the left side of the vehicle... so... the plate was probably 3-4" long, 2.5" high, and ran along with the chain guard.... so... standing on the left side of the bike (as MP's guarding the gate typically do) they can see it.

Joint Base Lewis-McChord requires EVERYTHING- and there's no sliding on the regs.

BTW, I slapped my tags on the top of the left side cowling inner panel. This is located between the cowling facing out and the gas tank.

Joint Base Lewis-McChord requires EVERYTHING- and there's no sliding on the regs.

BTW, I slapped my tags on the top of the left side cowling inner panel. This is located between the cowling facing out and the gas tank.

They require everything because the weather is crap there... just messing with ya! :sinister:

Back