I have recently purchased the following from Ivan Performance

The FCE

PC5 Power

Sub-throttle plates

Ignition module (for PC5)

BMC air filter

AIS Block-off plates

I have also purchased an Akrapovic Carbon Fibre Muffler etc

Now comes the dilemma of fitting it all. I had all my tools stolen a few weeks ago, (over $10,000 worth) and don't know where to go to get it all fitted correctly and not get ripped of. I am also not experienced at working on Jap bikes. If anyone knows of anyone in Adelaide South Australia that maybe able to help fit the kit or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. To be honest I also struggle with small fiddly work now days due to previous spinal injuries so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would prefer to have someone that has fitted it to their own bike and would be willing to help me as $ is tight atm, but if push comes to shove a credit card comes in handy and will pay if need be.

Cheers Bear

PS, I am also looking for like minded people to ride with, as much as I love riding with my mates on their Harleys, it would also be great to ride with people with similar performing bikes :)

Last edited:
If you were a little closer I would be more than willing to help. You dont really need a lot in the way of tools. A quick trip to a hardware store should do you. The FZ is a pretty easy bike to work on and with the exception of the FCE everything is plug and play.

All those mods at once will make a huge diffrence. I think you are going to like it! Do you have any plans on a airbox mod or taking out the cat? Are the sprockets stock?

Plane tickets is all it takes and ill buy the necessary tools when there to preform work and you get to keep them as a reminder. Two adults, two kids, first class ;)

I was robbed last week, in a different matter where someone quoted one price, but when it came time to pay, it was as if nothing had ever been discussed.

Tackle yourself, and get the satisfaction of job well done. If you've wrenched on anything in the past, should be no different.

BTW, welcome to the forum!

All those mods at once will make a huge diffrence. I think you are going to like it! Do you have any plans on a airbox mod or taking out the cat? Are the sprockets stock?

Sprokets are stock for now, and Yes I plan to cut out the air box, and taking out the cat, again all new to me, but im sure in time I will get it sorted with the help of forums like this.

Back