diagrams anyone??

its in the collector box just before it joins the main silencer/muffler or... where it goes into 4-1 if you drop the main silencer and look into the pipe, you will see a big wire mesh ( front cat, this can be removed easily) its a few inches behind that

so i gotta admit, i'm a little confused. am i taking apart the exhaust or lifting the tank? not gonna lie...if i could get some step by steps, that would be extremely helpful. I'm wanting to attach the sensor eliminator (dynojet) i just bought.

so i gotta admit, i'm a little confused. am i taking apart the exhaust or lifting the tank? not gonna lie...if i could get some step by steps, that would be extremely helpful. I'm wanting to attach the sensor eliminator (dynojet) i just bought.

Its under the tank, if you have someone to support the tank you may be able to fit it without compleatly removing the tank, i cant help you with the removal of the fairing cos mines a naked version. ill put a couple of pics on that might help!!

FZ006.jpg

front tank bolt

FZ003.jpg

rear tank mount

FZ007.jpg

clip for feuel line, theres also a breather pipe fastened to the rear brake / foot rest bracket which should just pull out
FZ004.jpg

block conecters for pciii, the sensor eliminator conecter has 4 wires and sits near the frame just behind these!(left side of bike)
FZ008.jpg

dissconect and fit the blank
FZ014.jpg

i left the sensor in the exhaust and put tape over the other end of the connector.
hope this helps!!

Last edited:
so...not sure if this is because of the sensor eliminator but my bike is doing some crazy stuff at low rpm's. shifting into 2nd and slowly accelerating it starts to jump back and forth enough to jostle me quite a bit. i had a few minor issues at cruising speed with a slight surge around 5K. it was very intermitant so i didn't really care. this crap in 2nd and 3rd gears is downright embarrasing if there are people around. any thoughts?

Back