December M.B.O.M. - winner - Supra_dan

The December 2014 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" under the "What's New" link. Click on that to start your upload.

December 2014 - M.B.O.M. <== click here

The rules are simple; One picture of a motorcycle owned by the member can be entered each month. If you win you must sit out the following two month's contests before entering again.

This month's voting will be enabled on Friday November 14th and a winner announced on Friday November 28th

The idea is to have a classy picture that showcases your machine in a nicely composed photo. It does not have to be an FZ1 but it must be yours. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture! Just keep in mind that all photos must be family friendly! The winner's photo will grace the home page of FZ1-Forum.com for the specified month.

May the best picture win!

Last edited:
I'm not even going to lie, I am very very happy right now.

So wish I had this on camera...I was at work today and just checked the site real quick for any new threads. Saw I had a PM and smirked. Opened it up to see what it said. Kid you not, I literally jumped and let out a howl hahaha. My coworkers about pooped their pants when I yelled, I was so excited

Thank you :) :) :)

I'm not even going to lie, I am very very happy right now.

So wish I had this on camera...I was at work today and just checked the site real quick for any new threads. Saw I had a PM and smirked. Opened it up to see what it said. Kid you not, I literally jumped and let out a howl hahaha. My coworkers about pooped their pants when I yelled, I was so excited

Thank you :) :) :)

I don't think we've ever had a member SO excited about winning before! LOL I love that!
And Thank You for entering Dan!
You'll have to sit our for 2 months, but I can't wait to see what you'll enter in 2015!

Oh and it's gotten about 34 likes on our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/fz1forum/

Last edited:
Back