Daytona bike Week 2010

dduck

Any FZ1 people going to Daytona? I'll be there with a bunch of Harley guys. they are cool so I dont hold it against them that they like inferior equipment:stunta]:

Only wishing I could go to get out of this cold and snowy weather. I keep telling myself that one of these years I am going to make it down there :D Oh and by the way make sure you post up some pics when you're there to make the rest of us jealous ;)

I don't have the funds to spare this year. I have been once in 05 of March also 05 of October. March is great if you don't mind crowds of people and I mean a ton of people and bikes, mostly HOG Riders. Carry ear plugs, your going to need them.

October feast is another event that is held at Daytona. Still a lot of people, a lot easier to move around freely without getting your toes stepped on or bumping in to folks.

If you want to test ride a bike, take your helmet and long sleeve shirt with you. Also the police have a no tolerance rule for any thing, I almost got a ticket for steping on the street, if they ask you to stay on the side walk more than once they will write you up. They make in the millions I heard.

Daytona Bike Week

Oh yeaaah, . . . I'm going again this year. Gotta get out of this stinkin weather. Leaving on Feb. 26 along with three of my Harley pals. Just finished loading up my HOG along with 2-dressers and 1-HD trike. The trailer is absolutely full or I would be taking along my FZ1 too ! It's been too cold and too snowy to ride the FZ even once this winter. I bought it off ebay in January, and have completed a couple of mods that I saw here on the forum. I like doing mods as a way to pass the time while waiting out the weather !
I'll have a full report on "BIKE WEEK" when I get back !

Back